17.

I was eating popcorn sitting at a bench at a small park I found near the hotel, I was feeling really tired, my body wasn't used to do much stuff as I've been doing lately. Concerts and parties until late hours and meetings or studio stuff on the next day weren't allowing me to sleep or rest that much. At the beginning wasn't much hard but now was starting to get really, really hard. My body was always tired, I didn't see the others like this, maybe the problem was mine or maybe I needed some vitamins.
I looked to my watch and an hour had past, Anton had probably already left my room so I could get back and take a nap before Martin, Dillon and Hugo arrived that night, we were going to a bar, so sleep was a good idea, I wasn't going to be a good company if my eyes couldn't stay open. Plus, Anton was going to be there and I wanted to have enough energy to not talk to him.

I entered the hotel lobby trying not to look around, I didn't want Anton to see me, my phone was off so he could be looking for me here "Kat?" I heard behind me, I didn't recognize the voice so I looked, it was Jacob, Sonny's friend that I've met a while back and saw a few times after that.

"Hey"

"What a coincidence we got in the same hotel, you are staying here right?" He said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?"

"I have a set tomorrow night and then I'll wait for Sonny and Haylie, we are going to your album release party"

"Really? Hayley told they couldn't make it, that they were going to be in Mexico until next week" I said confused.

"Oh no! I completely forgot!! It was a surprise, I'm so sorry"

I laugh of how concerned he looked "it's ok, I won't tell her that you told me" an awkward silence took place and I tried to say something "so where's your set tomorrow?"

"At a bar called Mint"

"I'd love to go see it" I wasn't sure why I said that, at the festival where we met I remember I hadn't like his music very much but he seemed lonely, I used to have always another DJ or producer around me almost everywhere I played, so I wanted him to feel the same.

"Oh, really? It's at 9pm, come if you want, it'll be cool to have someone with me" I smiled "you know, my only friend in music is Sonny and we're not many times together"

I felt that he was feeling lonely so I invited him for that night "why don't you come with me and Dillon and some others to the bar in front of the hotel tonight? It'll be fun, now I need to sleep a little, I'm so tired. I'll see you there at 9pm?"

"Yeah, totally, I'll see you there!!" He seemed happy to have plans and I felt happy too.

----------------------------------------

I heard someone knocking on my door repeatedly, I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to see what time it was, it was 9:30pm, oh my god, I should had meet the guys at the bar at 9, I stood up quickly and opened the door.

"Kat!!" Martin yelled and hugged me "I was, we were" Dillon and Hugo appeared behind him "so worried about you, first we though you were late but your phone was off the all afternoon and then Zedd said you two had a fight and you left the hotel"

"You don't need to care about me, I'm not a baby as you all think I am" wow, now everyone was going to treat me like Anton treated me? If they all see me as this little girl then they needed to see me differently, I thought.

"Wow, what's with the atitude?" Dillon said.

"Wow, what's with your attitude? If you all think like Anton then go join him and I'll meet you guys there in 10, if you want to hang with me" I closed the door and heard Dillon calling me but ignored.