7.

Me and Anton got in the car and didn't talk much, then we arrived to a frozen yogurt store and made our orders, then we sat and I told him what happened, he asked me multiple times if I was ok, asked even more times when he saw how red my arm was, I could see he was mad and worried.

"Seriously, I'm fine now," I smiled "I'm not crying anymore and I really love frozen yogurt, like really really" He smiled.

"That's good, that means I got it right and that we have something in common"

"Do you really really like ice cream?" I said.

"Well, not that much as I like bacon, but yeah, I really really like it" I laugh "The perfect frozen yogurt would have bacon on it" he added, I made a disgust face and he laugh "you should see your face"

"That would be horrible"

"It would be perfect you mean!!"

"No, eww, imagine sweet and salty togheter, that give me chills" i said.

"To me, it gives me hunger and desire to eat bacon" I laugh.

We talked for a while, I expressed my love for Harry Potter and he though that was cute and promised he would see them all with me one day if I promised to see one of his favourite movie Memento. Then we talked about music and I ended up saying that my first ever on fruity loops was to create a remix of one of his musics and he really wanted to listen it, and I told him "it really sucks but I'll show you some day".

When we left the store a fresh cold past trough us and I shivered a little "Are you cold?"

"Just a little" I said while getting in the car, he looked to the back of the car and pulled ou a hoodie, handed it to me.

 "Dress it" I smiled and dressed the hoodie that smeled just like him "Oh! I totally forgot!"

"What?"

"Your necklace! I got out of the hotel so fast I didn't remember to bring it!"

"It's fine, you can give me it tomorrow"

"Or!" he looked excited "You come with me to the hotel, I give you the necklace, you show me your first remix ever and then I'll let you go home"

"No," I laugh "another day"

He looked to the hours "It's only 10pm, pleaseeeee"

"But I need to go get my car and" he didn't let me finish.

"I'll take you to your car and you drive to the hotel and show me the remix!" His face was adorable.

"Fine, but only because your eyes look like the eyes of a baby bunny" I giggled.

"And now I'm not silly" he started the car "I'm a bunny".

"Why are you complaining? Bunnies are cute!"

"Then you're saying I'm cute?" He took his eyes out of the road and looked to me and I felt my face getting red "Are you?" he was smiling.

"Maybe! Look to at the road!! It's danger not to look to at the road" And suddnely it seemed like I couldn't talk straight and he was smiling even more "uh, just look at the road, not... not to me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once at his hotel room, that was huge, he handed me my necklace and I kept it in my bag to not lose it again.

"Now you make your part of the deal" he said smiling and hoping I would start playing.

"What deal?" he laugh.