3.

It had past one week, my days were so good as they never were, I played at The Grind some nights and my days were spent at the beach with Jade and some other friends. Like now, we were at the beach, the guys were playing volleyball and me, Jade and Hannah were taking selfies, until my mom called me and her face appeared in my phone.

Mom: Hey sweetie, look I left a pen in home with some things I'm going to need for a meeting. Do you think you can come to the hotel before lunch?

Me: Yeah, - I look to the hours, it was 10:30 - I just got to the beach but I'll go. Is just go home, change and I'll be there. Bye.

Mom: Thank you so much! Bye.

I hang up.

"Ok, I got go, maybe I'll come back after lunch if you still here." - I said.

"Oh ok," - Jade said - "want me to go with you?"

"No, it's fine. I think it'll be fast. See you later" - I turned to the guys - "Bye" and they replied.

When I arrived home I changed to a skinny jeans, some sandals and a black top, I don't even shower because I didn't have gone to the water, I grabbed my bag and looked for my mom's pen drive, took my keys and went to the hotel where she works.

Once there, I walked to the reception and asked if I could go to the offices, as they knew me they let me go, I gave the pen to my mom and went to the elevator.

"Hey, I remember you!" Someone said while walking in, and I stopped looking at my phone and looked to the person.

"Hey," I said trying not to be that excited "Dillon!"

"You're Katy or kitty, uh"

"Kat" I giggled.

"Kat! Yeah! I knew that!!" We laughed "what are you doing here? Are you staying here?"

"Oh, no. My mom works here, I came bring her something, you're staying here?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. So," we got out of the elevator to the lobby "you were so good the other night, would you show me more of your music?"

"Sure, yeah" woooow my inside screamed.

"Maybe now, over lunch" I was surprised "Oh! Sorry, I'm not trying flirt or something, it's just I'm meeting with a friend for lunch, perhaps you know who it is, Zedd" I sigh "he saw my snaps from that night and loved it, it would be fun to see his reaction when he meets you."

I tried to look normal and not as excited and incredule as I was "Okay, let's go, I'm actually getting starving" I said like we were friends, he laughed and started walking to the hotel's restaurant.

"I like you, you're funny"

"Yeah, you too Dillon and I can say that about you, because I see you all the time, specially on Snapchat."

"Then you're like a fan?"

"Maybe" he laughed

"That's cool," he looked to me " am I, like, your favorite Dj?"

"Actually it's probably Diplo or Martin Garrix," I said laughing and he made a funny sad face while laughing too "or maybe Zedd, or " I said as we got closer "Diplo, or, you know what? It depends on the day" he laugh and I saw Zedd, right in front of us sitting on a table.

Anton looked up to Dillon "Finally, where were you? I'm so hungry"

"I found someone" they both turned to me "this is Kat, the Dj I've put on Snapchat the last time we were in Miami"

"Hi," he stood up "I'm Anton"

"She knows," Dillon said and sat "you're her favorite Dj some days" he was laughing and I laughed too.