And here we are.

Roses POV:

Josh had gone out for the morning, and it was one of the last few days we were spending with the families before we were going to go on a little trip of our own. Tyler and I had been working on the new song for Suicide Squad almost constantly, and because of that me and Josh hadn't had much downtime.

We had just finsihed the song completley, and were showing it to everyone in the family before Josh asked to take me out. I hadn't seen him for a lot of the day, so I was down for some alone time. He looked nervous, but also driven and I knew why after we pulled into the parking lot outside of the hotel where their tour bus was parked the night I met them.

"Rose, can you get out of the car?" He said, smiling up at me. I was beyond confused and I really didn't understand what was gooing on. I stepped out of the car and I folowed him to the parking sign in frint of the building. "Rose, I uh. I met you here, of all places at an ungodly time in the morning. It was here I told myeslf I wanted to make you happy no matter what the cost, and it was here I knew I loved you for the first time in my life. I know we say those three words constantly, but the first time I even had the slightest taste of them in my mouth was insane. Not like in a bad way, but in a way that I have never felt in my entire life, and in a way I can know will only ever be represented by you. Our first date was on a hill, and it was there I asked you to date me. Now I-I uh know this isn't exactly a dream spot to you probably, but to me it is one of the best places in the world. Think about it, it is so obscurly romantic because we-we made it that way. You have changed my perception on a bus stop Rose and if that isn't a kitchen sink to you, it surely is to me." He paused his words, and it was in this moment I knew what was happening and the tears that were already slipping down my cheeks multiplied. "I don't know who I would be without you, and I don't think you really understand that. I know you say we changed your life and saved you, but youtaught me something. I thought Debby was the only girl I would ever trick into loving me, and you taught me that what I felt for her is only a fraction of what I feel for you. We need eachother to get through this world Rose, and I want to do that as your husband." He got down on one knee and took my hand as he pulled a blue velvet box out of his hoodie pocket. "Will you marry me Rose, and make me the most insanely lucky guy in the universe.?"

"Yes, Josh! YES!" I said crying and pulling him into a kiss so insanely deep and romantic I couldn't even begin to describe the fireworks it set off.

He looked over to the side of the hotel and the two families came out screeming and cheering for us.

"Did you put the band on?" Momma Dun asked.

"Oh, uh Rose, can I have your hand?" He said as I practically through my entire arm at him. He pulled out the ring and it looked like something only Joshua William Dun could think up, it was a plain silver band with a silver rose and silver alien head, very delacitly placed to eachother. in between the two little pieces was a small red and blue stone.

"Josh this is amazing I love you so much!" I said as he pulled me into another kiss.