A Discovery

Rose's POV

We had just been hanging out in the bus for a while, joking around and singing along to some of Tyler's songs, and of course drinking Red Bull. After around two hours of doing this, Tyler pulls over in front of my apartment complex, and I sigh.

"Listen guys, this place is slightly run down so don't be too surprised. It most likely isn't anything you are used to, so I'm sorry, but at least its a warm place to stay that feels like home." I never was blessed with mountains of money like my past roommates, so I had their left over mis-matched furniture and some other odds and ends that I had picked up here and there. I am still looking for a real job, because right now some of the only things bringing in money were odd jobs.

"You'd think we would care? I'm pretty sure anything would beat those tour bus beds." Tyler laughs.

"I probably wouldn't even care if you said we had to sleep on the floor." Josh adds with a smile. I sheepishly smile back at him and jump out of the bus, and soon enough Josh gets the message and starts racing me too.

As I sprint up the stairs, Tyler comes running right behind Josh, I'm still in first. I round the corner that leads to my door, as I feel to hands wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"You suck Josh!" I yell at him as he swings me around and places me behind him and starts running again. Tyler was still behind me so I had a chance to not be in last at least, which was a benefit.

"Get over here and unlock the door!" Josh laughs at me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yell back to him. I reach into the my purse and pulled out my keys, and work them into the door on the fourth try."There." I mumble.

I open up my door to reveal my cozy apartment, and regret not going to the grocery store instead last night, no! What am I thinking? Then I wouldn't have met them.

A/N

Sorry for two really short and crappy chapters in a row, but I have writers block right now and I'm also preparing for a big test. I hope things are back to normal soon.