Part 25? I think

Josh's pov

Rose looked really hot in my NASA shirt. It was my favorite one and I wore it way to much, it made me happy to see the girl I loved wearing something of mine. Today we were traveling to L.A to play a show at some college venue. I was excited because I would get to show her my home, Tyler lived out in Ohio, but unlike him I moved further away from home. My house wasn't giant or anything seeing that I wasn't in it very often, it was just an apartment in a small complex where I think some YouTubers lived too. Since we all had to be careful of fans hunting us down, we opted to all pay a bit more so that more security cameras and a security guard could be there.

I lived on the top floor, for two reasons. One was because I got an awesome view of the skyline and two, it had thicker walls and flooring so I wouldn't have to worry about bothering people with my drums.

We were on the tour bus, and Rose was sleeping with her head on my lap, and I was playing. Some Mario Kart with Tyler. He was happy for me and Rose, but j knew it made things a little awkward because his wife wasn't here and I knew he missed her.

"How's Jenna doing?" I asked.

"Oh you know I think she might meet up with us at the L.A show for a couple of stops, she really wants to hang around in L.A with us for the two days we have until we have to travel again. I really want her to meet Rose, I think that they would be good friends." He says turning off our game.

"Rose is having a great time on tour, thanks for letting her come along as the photographer Ty, I don't know what I'd do if she couldn't come along." I say running my hands through her hair and smiling down at her.

"You'd be deleting your internet history a lot more often." He laughs.

"Oh shut up. I don't think I have ever heard something so innuendos come out of your mouth you pervert!" I laugh back at him.

"Porns icky." There's my Tyler.

Tyler goes on his phone and we just hang around for awhile until it's bed time and Rose wakes up.

"I think you've got your sleeping schedule messed up." Tyler says patting her shoulder and handing her a redbull.

"It's okay, I haven't slept that great in ages. Josh your a good pillow."

"Why thank you M'lady I say kissing her neck. Do you wanna cuddle and etch some Netflix with me since Tyler is a wimp and is going to bed?" I ask her.

"Sounds fun Dun." She says as she opens her laptop and leans into my lap, leaving absolutely no gap between my hopefully unnoticeable boner. I think she notices but is just ignoring my list since Tyler is still in the room. She puts an episode of Supernatural on and turns around slightly to wink at me and give me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You two are too cute. Goodnight." Tyler says as he disappears into his bunk bed blasting music through his headphones. I wait awhile before I snake my hands around her and pull her even closer to me. She gasps a little bit, but then she acknowledged my "issue" by tugging at my hair a little bit with a smirk. We couldn't frick frack this close to ty, but that didn't mean we couldn't enjoy ourselves.

We kept watching Supernatural, and ever now and again she would lean back a little bit and run her hands through my hair which was really getting me going. It was so hard to contain myself sound her. I wanted to keep her safe no matter what, and I-I'm just so god damn emotionally and physically connected to her now. I really don't deserve this girl, I don't deserve her at all.

When I couldn't take this trading anymore, I pulled her up into my lap, and turned her around so her face was almost touching mine. She could obviously tell, and had known for almost forty five minutes that I was in this situation, and she started kissing my neck and moving around in my lap. I could take it I wanted her so bad right now but I now that Tyler wouldn't exactly be happy with me. I started kissing her neck too and we made out for some time before she fell asleep in my arms. I pulled her up close to me and with that I slept soundly, alls I needed was her to keep my mind at ease.

*Morning*

Tyler woke me up around 8 ish because we had made it to the venue. We weren't playing for almost twelve hours so we decided to go out to eat for some breakfast.

Rose was wearing one of the outfits I had originally packed for her. It was a graphic tee that was way to hug in her and ripped high waisted pants that fit her super well. She had a flannel ride around her waist and a pair of red vans on. I on the other hand was wearing the classic spooky Jim outfit: basketball shorts, socks that go up to high, a t shirt and a snap back. We all walked down to a Dunkin doughnuts that's was thirty minutes down the road.

"OMG ITS TWENTY ONE PILOTS" some girl screamed from behind the counter. "I-uh sorry I just got excited. Your playing the show on campus tonight right? I bought my tickets ages ago. What can I get for ya?"

"Hello... Mary" I said after glancing down at her name tag. "Yeah we are playing tonight! I'm super pumped I love playing at colleges. I will have a large coffee with milk no sugar and an egg sandwich on a bagel. I believe Rose will have a black coffee and the same egg sandwich and Tyler will want chocolate milk and a doughnut." I said like an intern on a coffee run.

The lady got us our drinks and we paid and then headed even further down the street to the beach so we could eat somewhere open. I for one didn't want to be in a cramped tour bus for longer then I had to.

"She was cute." Rose said. "I really liked her purple hair. Do you think I could pull it off? I liked how hers was all short on the sides and Linder on the top. It reminds me of halseys hair but a little bit longer then that."

"You would look great with hair like that! You always look perfect." Tyler said and punched her in the arm.

"Awe thanks ty, what do you think Josh? Should I do it before the show tonight?"

"Well we better go get started then!" I laughed and pecked her cheek.

"REALLY? IM SO EXCITED!" She yelled back. We went back to the bus so Rose could grab her phone and cameras, in case we cut it close to the show and so I could get changed into so more presentable clothing items.

We got an über and went across town to some hair salon. I could dye hair, but there was no way I could cut it or bleach hers.

We were in there for a couple of hours, and when we left Rose looked so much happier. Her hair was so short that she said she even felt a little bit naked. I loved it though. I thought she looked gorgeous.

AN SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUBLISH FOR WHATEVER GOD DAMN REASON. TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER, I kinda wanna know you guys exist so can we get at least three comments on this chapter. What's your favorite song by Tyler and Josh, have you ever been to a concert of theirs?