The bus.

Rose's Pov
We made it back to the bus in about five minutes. By then he had known that my name was Rose, that I was all alone pretty much besides a great aunt that lived in a nursing home back in Connecticut where I was originally from. He also knew that I worked at a recording studio for a while, mainly helping record tracks and stuff, but for whatever reason they cut me coincidentally right after a much more beautiful and far less qualified girlfriend took over my spot. I told him a little bit about my old bosses abusive nature, and the fact that I never lead him on, but I didn't want to get into too much detail about it seeing that I had just met the guy. He didn't know about the side of me dubbed blurry face, name credit to their new album. He did know however that I am technically a professional photographer but I was having a hard time finding a steady gig, so I was just doing some commercial things in the mean time.

He opened the door to the bus for me and saw Tyler sitting on the tour bus couch furiously texting away on his phone.
"Josh! What the heck man it's like 4:44 in the morning?! Where did you go! I woke up to take a leak and you were no where to be seen! I have been texting you for like five minutes now." Tyler said, oblivious to the fact I was entering the bus.

"Oh Tyler! I'm sorry, Rose here came up and knocked on the tour bus door. She didn't have a phone on her but her car broke down. We just got to talking when she fell down and got scratched up pretty bad. I brought her back so I could clean her up a little. And I thought that since she lives pretty far away she could maybe crash here until at least the sun comes up. She has been walking for quite a while and I assume she is pretty tired. Maybe later this afternoon when we go out we could drop her back off at her house?" I was really happy Josh left out the whole running away in tears thing, but why did he have to offer me a place to crash. People should not be nice to you Rose, you are only going to end up hurting them.

" Oh. Uh you don't have to do that. I mean it would be cool if I could clean up a little bit but I couldn't let you offer me a place to stay. That's too nice. " I say to Tyler and Josh who are now both looking at me.

" No, no it's called being a gentlemen Rose. It's completely fine. That and there is no way I would let you walk all the way back home." Josh says to me. I wasn't walking home. He wouldn't let me. "Why don't you sit on the couch? I'm gonna go grab the first aid kit so I can patch you up okay? Talk to Tyler make yourself at home."

I sat on the couch and Tyler started talking to me.
"He thinks your cute." He says like a fifth grader.
" No he doesn't and how would you know in the first place." I retort.
" I have an extra sense. I can tell this kind of thing. That I saw him checking you out." He giggles, again like a fifth grader.
"You might want to go see a doctor, because your kinda crazy. No one could possibly ever think I'm anything besides putrid. " I say blatantly.
"Well then. I guess you will see for yourself won't you?"
" Oh shut up Tyler I say brushing some of my hair that fell loose from my bun out of my eyes. That's when I remember I was wearing a t shirt and my cuts were all exposed. I hope he didn't see. They will find out either way. That's the wrist that the cut ripped open on. If he cleans it out than he will see. Good job.

Tyler glances at my scares and cut wrist but stays silent. Maybe he knows the pain that comes with being exposed, but I was just happy he didn't say anything.

Josh's pov

Some beautiful girl came up to our bus and now she is sitting on our couch?! How did I get this lucky. Something is bothering her though so I went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit so I could bandage up her cuts. I felt bad that she fell over when I grabbed her, but it's not like I would just let her walk for hours home in the middle of the night. I mean it may be pretty quiet in Ohio, but that doesn't mean we don't have our fair share of weirdos.

When I got the the bathroom I reached up in the cover that was to the side of the mirror. Shit. I think to myself as I notice the budge that is now present in my basketball shorts. Great. Just great. I swear to god if she noticed. This is why I avoid human interaction. I only embarrass myself. I grab the kit and try to ignore my now ehm. Situation. I throw on a sweatshirt that covers. That. Area and head out of the bathroom. I hadn't realized that Tyler was talking to Rose but when I walked out of the bathroom Rose was looking at the floor and Tyler must've noticed my. Situation. As he violently pointed down towards the ground signally that yes. It was obvious. I throw the kit at him and Rose looks up as I dart back to the bathroom. I had to take are if this. And I had to take care of this fast.

I stared into the mirror and though about weird things and how she would never like me and my grandma in attempt to get rid of my problem. In two or three minutes I was all set to go out into the main area again and patch Rose up.