Meeting. HIM.

Rose's Pov:
I had been walking for quite some time when I saw the tour bus I had swerved next to a while back. I was desperate at this point, so I wanted to go up to them and ask for a phone to borrow.
Don't do it. They are sleeping Rose. If you wake them up they will be pissed at you and won't let you use their phone. You don't know them. They could be a mobile meth lab for all you know. Good luck.

I put my hand up to the door and almost knocked on it before having hesitations. I didn't want to bother anyone who was trying to sleep, but I really needed help. There was always the possibility they were going to murder me, but either way I honestly would probably be better off dead. I pulled through and knocked once on the door and it immediately opened. With that the anxiety came back and I looked down at the pavement while the man began talking.

"Hello? Uh. It's cool if your a fan and all but me and Tyler are kinda sleeping. And it's kinda early..." A groggy voice that seemed familiar started. My body tensed up as I started comprehending who this man was.

It was Josh Dun. THE Josh Dun. Holy shit Rose. You are a fan. How could you wake these beans up. You are an official bitch. I ignore the voices in my head and I try to talk to Josh anyways. There was a significant pause, and his eyes which I was know staring into were eager for an answer.
" I...uh. Actually I am a fan. But I didn't know this was your tour bus..." I sat quietly looking him in the eyes.

" Huh...small world I guess? What is your tour bus parked around here?" He joked, obviously not knowing what to do with my presence. Neither did I though so I couldn't blame him.

" No... Um... My car broke down about an hour down the road and I'm kind of far away from home so I was walking back and I saw your bus so I thought I could borrow a phone maybe... But now I'm actually thinking and I realize how stupid that is because it's my fault I forgot my phone and it's not like anyone could pick me up anyways... So sorry to bother you. Bye it was nice meeting you for the first time. I'm sorry I woke you up." I said spitting every word out almost as fast as Tyler raps in HeavyDirtySoul and started walking away back to my car with tears in my eyes. God dammit. Why are you crying. There isn't anything to cry about. What did you think someone actually would come for you if you called? Pathetic.
As I was running back, I tripped over my own feet and fell. I could see little pools of blood pooling underneath my jeans as I tried to pick myself. When I finally did, I began limping and suddenly someone grabbed onto my arm. I jumped back and fell to the side of them.
"Whoa, are you okay? You ran away before I could even see if I could help you out with a ride back." He laughed. "Hey, why are you crying? Did you get hurt?" He said while holding onto both of my shoulders in a stabilizing manner.

" I am fine. I don't need a ride. I couldn't bother you. If I get going now I can get back home by this afternoon. I'm sorry again I'm okay, I shouldn't have bothered you guys." I said still crying,but stepping away from his grip.

"You don't really think that I'm going to let you walk all the way back home do you? At least not before you came me back to the bus so I can clean that scrape up for you. What's your name?" He said pointing the the cut on my leg and the self inflicted cut that had ripped back open from the fall.

" I can't let you do that. But I guess it would be nice to take care of this cut..." I managed, my tears slowly subsiding. "My name is Rose." My cheeks turn pink.

We began our walk back, and had a formal introduction. He tried to get me to tell him why I was crying, but I wouldn't budge. I didn't even know so I gave him the lame excuse of dirt or something getting in my eye when I fell down.