That Night

Roses Pov

Josh knew now, and he had wanted me to sleep in his bunk... With him. I had never slept in the same bed as someone of the opposite gender. I only ever "slept" with girls in foster homes that were too crowded for us to have our own beds, and even then it was more like getting kicked in the face at 1 am by a four year old.
I ran to the bathroom to get changed and decided to be scandalous. I had noticed Josh's situation earlier and I decided to toy with him a little a bit. I mean I have always thought Josh was extremely attractive but I was never in the same room as him, never mind the same bed. I left in my "boy short" panties that were pretty much booty shirts and threw on his shirt that hit me right below my butt. He will be repulsed. I didn't care though. The worst thing that could happen is what should've happened a long time ago and he kicks me out.
At this point Tyler was snoring in his own bunk so I was careful not to wake him up. I slipped into the bunk that Josh was in. He was scrolling on his phone and I have him a quick hug and whispered thank you into his ear. He smiled and I slid into a more comfortable sleeping position (I went halfway under the covers and my bum was pushed up against his leg.) I knew I was being weird but I felt like I have known him forever.
After about twenty minutes of him scrolling in his phone while I pretend to sleep, I stretched my arms as if I was readjusting myself and slid the blanket down past my bum. When I put my arms back into place I made sure my undies were exposed and I could feel him tense up. It's working. But your still repulsive. He is only doing this because he's a guy and that's what guys do. No. No. No. Josh isn't just a guy he is a sweet heart. I don't care if he is repulsed by me, it would just add to the list of people who were.

The reason why I was comfortable exposing myself was because everyone has a body, and it's just a matter of being comfortable with your body or not being comfy. And I had decided at a young age not to care what people thought of my appearance.

About an hour later of what felt like someone staring at my bum, I felt Josh also roll over, so he was facing the same direction as me and pulled the cover back over the both of us. "Nice trick. I think your bum is cute too." He whispered into my ear.
"Not as cute as yours. Don't act like I didn't see your situation before. Don't worry it's perfectly normal to get unexplainable erections. You just might want to get it checked out if this trash if doing it for ya." I whisper back.
"You're awake?" He says I can feel him go red faced.
"I don't sleep well. That and the sun will be up in an hour and I don't want to sleep through the day. I plan on going out to take pictures of the sunrise so I'll have to run back to my car in a couple of minutes." I say back.
"Your beautiful. " He whispers.

"TOLD YOU ROSE. HA. I WIN NOW WOULD YA STOP CUTCHIE COOING EACHOTHER. JOSH ASK HER ON A DATE, ROSE SAY YES AND GOOOO TOOO SLEEEEP." Tyler yells from above us.

"So, uh do you maybe want to go out and take those pictures and then get some breakfast or something? You can say no." Josh says sheepishly.

"Id love to Josh." I giggle back at him now facing him.

"Cool." He whispers before he gives me a quick peck on the forehead.