Exposed

Rose's Pov:
Josh had run back into the bathroom after throwing Tyler the first aid kit. Tyler was laughing and I just assumed he had to go to the bathroom again. It's because he thinks you're too hideous. When in reality I knew it was probably the fact that he lives in Taco Bell and that isn't exactly the best for your digestive system.

"So...are you guys going on another tour soon?" I ask when Josh walks back into the main area.

"Yeah, we are staying in our hometown for about three or four days and then we are going on a four months tour across the u.s. We figured that we were doing a lot of stuff abroad lately and we kinda wanted to return back to our roots. I don't know if that makes any sense or not, but we didn't want to travel too much." Tyler says occasionally glancing at my wrist.

"Sounds cool. You doing any shows around here? I just want to know so I can keep my eyes peeled out for tickets." I say hoping I don't sound like some crazed fan.

"Yeah our first couple of shows are here, but you don't need to buy tickets. Uh sense we know you and all now we can get Mike to hook you up with some stage side tickets or something." Josh says smirking at me. Is he making fun of me?

Josh turns on the little TV and pops in a disc of the X-files. "It might sting so I don't know if this will distract you or something..."he says. He roles up the leg of my pants, but since they were so skinny they barely went past my shins.
"Oh..." Josh says obviously not wanting to suggest something.

Thinking on my feet I say "Do you have scissors? I have had these jeans for ever I wouldn't mind turning them into shorts." Josh hands me a pair off the table and I head to the bathroom so I could cut them evenly. While I was cutting I got distracted and cut them a little shorter than I usually do. I mean they covered my butt and all, but they barely did that. He's going to think you look skanky. Shut up, I yell at myself.

I walk back out and see Josh looking at me. He was sitting in front of Tyler and Tyler was pointing from Josh to me and giggling. How this man is married, beats me. Josh's face turns red when he hears Tyler giggling and slaps the back of his head. "Oh I'm sorry, I uh...you just look very beautiful. I'm sorry but you do. Don't think I'm creepy or something." Josh says shyly.
I sheepishly smile at him and say thank you even though I knew I didn't deserve his compliments.
I sat back down on the couch and Josh pulled my cut leg up onto his own knee. He started pouring something that looked like rubbing alcohol onto a rag and placed it over my wound. I flinched immediately and grabbed his hand. "Sorry." I say apologetically.
"No, no I don't mind. I'm sorry it hurts I don't like hurting people." Josh says back.
I continue to hold onto his hand tightly until I really shouldn't be and he bandaged my leg with a spongebob band aid.
"So sophisticated." I laugh at him.
"It was the only ones the gas station had." He says.
That's when he took my wrist. The cut wrist into his hands. That's it. Even if I though he was going to be my friend before, that's definitely not happening now.