Exposed pt. 2

Roses pov
"Rose, truth or dare?" Josh said, turning to me and rubbing his hand up my thigh.

"I guess dare too." I said, holding back rosy cheeks.

"I dare you to.... Dump a bucket of water on your head, then post the video." Tyler smirked, taking over Josh's opportunity because I think Josh would have gone easy on me.

"It was my turn!" Josh said like a five year old, he was trying to make an ugly face, but with Josh, that was pretty much impossible.

"I'm on it." I got up, grabbed the mop bucket from under the sink and filled it with cold water. I told Josh to come over here, because I had filled the bucket all the way to the top, and I was too tired to carry it all the way to the shower. He picked up the bucket, and his arms flexed ever so much, and it was gorgeous. I wanted him right then and there, but we haven't been on an actual date yet. I couldn't wait until I got the opportunity.

I stood in the shower, with my sweatshirt still on and prepared myself for the cold water. Tyler was standing three feet in front of me, with his phone pointing directly at me. Josh stood on the edge of the shower, and poured the water on top of my head instantly I was freezing .
"FUCK THATS COLD AS ALL HELL." I yelled, earning a frown from both Josh and Tyler for swearing. At this point I was jumping up and down, trying to get some blood to circulate again.
"D-DONT J-j-just st-an-d there j-Josh, give me a towel." I laughed at him, reliving how funny that must've looked.
He put the bucket down, and stopped laughing for a second and grabbed a towel from the shelf and proceeded to wrap me up in it and then pick me up bridal style.
I looked at Tyler's phone camera, "Thanks to Ty's little dare, I am now freezing cold. We shall get him back for this one day though. I'm just kidding, don't murder me!" I said and then wrapped me arms around Josh's neck and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
SMUTTY SMUT SMUT COMING, SO IDK BE PREPARED
Tyler had posted the video, and then went to go through some of the responses on the couch, while me and my Josh hung out.
"You should really get out of the wet clothes, wouldn't want you to get sick." He said, kissing my cheek softly.
I kissed him back, and then things got a little more heated. He began kissing up my neck and then back down.
"Do you need some help with your clothes? You know it wasn't really nice what you did back there, torturously playing with me like that and all." He said grinning while his lips still lingered close to mine.
"I would love some help, I'm sure your strong enough..." I said lowly.
He continued kissing me, but he pushed me up against the wall a little bit, so he could balance while he undid my pants. I could feel his member pushing into my leg. I wanted him and I wanted him now, it's a good thing I'm soaked or else he would've been able to tell. He left my underwear on, as he snaked his hand on my hips, and slowly up towards my chest more. He cupped one of my breasts, and began kneading it while his other hand worked its way around my back and undid that clasp. I could feel my bra fall to the ground, and with that the only two things I had on was my sweatshirt and my panties.
I bit Josh's bottom lip, and then snaked my hands up and into his gorgeous red hair. I knew this would get to him, and that he wouldn't be able to stop, because I didn't want him to. "Josh..." I let out in a low moan, "I don't find it exactly fair that you still have all of your clothes on... Let me help you with that..." Josh nodded his head while still kissing me with a deep passion.
I reached one hand down, while the other one still played with his hair, and undid the button on his black jeans. He took his hands down from my breasts, and shimmied his pants the rest of the way off. I hope this is really happening. I thought to myself. Josh was wearing boxer briefs, that were green and had alien heads all over them.
"Your such a weirdo, but you're a really hot one." I moaned into his mouth while I snaked my hand down into his boxers, gabbing hold of his very erect cock. I slowly massaged it, as a low moan began to come out of just him. It was hypnotizing, and I never wanted it to stop.
"Rose? Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to rush you or anything, but either way this isn't going to go away until I you-know..." He said, pulling back from our kiss to catch some breath.
"I have never wanted you so much... That's sounds weird but... Yes Josh, I want this. You have no clue how much I want this. But... Tyler...is kinda in the next room."
"Ill text him he will get it." Josh says with a smile, leaning over to grab his phone.
"You might want to go bit faster then that dun, we don't have all day." I scoff.
Josh sends a message reading "You called it tyjo, do you think you could maybe head out for a couple of hours or something? Sorry dude, but don't act like I haven't done the same for you and Jenna..." To get s message back within seconds.
" We don't need any babies on tour, use protection...plus I left as soon as you guys started making out, might want to be a bit quieter next time😅"