First date?

Josh's Pov

Darn it she did know. I mean she is just so beautiful and it's not like I really had a choice in where my blood chose to rush to in a moment though. At least she didn't think I was a pervert or something.
Remember to thank and yell at Tyler later. I think to myself.
"So. If you want to take pictures of the sunrise, we should get the tour bus a rollin'! I shall text Mark not to freak out when he comes out of the hotel and where we will be. Go get dressed. Or you could take a shower...NOT THAT YOU STINK OR ANYTHING. SORRY." I didn't want her to think I thought she needed a shower, I was just trying to be polite.
"Yeah I think I will take a shower. Do you have another shirt I could steal, sorry." She says in a groggy morning voice.
I get out of the bunk being careful not to flatten her out as I maneuver a over her. I go to my suitcase and grab a TØP shirt I had for a while. "Keep it." I wink at her while I also toss her the shorts she wore last night.
She ran into the bathroom and soon I heard the shower turn on. Shoot. I mutter to myself. There isn't any towels in the bathroom. I grabbed one from the small cabinet outside the bathroom and heard her singing Tear in My Heart very quietly. Being the weirdo I am I started drumming the tune on the door making her stop singing.
"Sorry if your ears are bleeding!" She yelled.
"It's exactly the opposite however, you actually have a very beautiful voice. That and there aren't any towels in the bathroom. I forgot sorry. I have one right here if you want it. Just tell me how you want to get it." I asked her.
"Well, this shower curtain isn't see through, come here and give me the towel." She laughed.
I was surprised at her reaction but I went in anyways. She was so god damn beautiful that I could already feel another issue arising. I walked in anyways hoping she wouldn't notice but she did again. She turned the shower off, and stuck her head out of the shower and grabbed the towel. I turned around to go out of the bathroom, but she asked me to stay and tell her about myself. She came out of he shower with her towel wrapped around her and grabbed her clothing. She hopped back into the small shower to get dressed. I told her some random stuff, about my favorite band to listen to was Fall Out Boy. She told me more about herself too and all in all we just left the bathroom better friends.
We sat down at the front of the bus to drive to her car when she confronted me about the bulge in my pants.
"I don't get it. How? I'm not pretty Josh. You could do that to any other girl in the world and it would be acceptable. But it's not to be attracted to me. Go get yourself a pretty girl"

I started driving when she began talking and when she finished I started talking. "Part of it Rose is that I find you gorgeous. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. And the other part is from what I know about you, you are also the most mentally beautiful person too. I really like you and I hope you feel the same about me. I want to be friends with you Rose, maybe even more. Okay? So don't put yourself down, it kills me. Every time from now on, you say a negative thing about your appearance in going to do something. A surprise. Just wait and see." I laughed.

Roses Pov

Josh is honestly the handsomest man I have ever seen.

The sun was just starting to rise as we stopped right next to my car. I hopped out and grabbed my camera bag and overnight bag just in case. I hopped back into the bust to get Josh seeing that we were really close to a big hill we could get some good pictures on top of.
He came running out with his IPhone and I laughed.
"What?! It takes really good pictures. Plus I'm too lazy to upload them to a computer and then to Instagram. " he laughs back.
"Whatever" I tell as I bolt for the hill implying a race. "RUN DUN RUN!" I yell as he gains speed and soon passed me.
"Fast enough?" He yells back at me.
When we were both at the top of the hill, we started taking photos of each other, the sunrise and random stuff.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while Josh." I whisper into his ear while I give him a tight hug.

" I know we haven't known each other for a long time Rose, but I want to get to know you better. Will- will you be my girlfriend? It's just. I. I want to kiss you so much it physically hurts."

Josh's Pov

I had just asked her when she moved closer to me. She put her hands around my neck and began kissing me. I again felt another problem arising. But I didn't care. I loved her. Even if I have only known her for barely one day. I know it. She kisses me harder and I lean into her more.
I end up pushing her to the ground and kissing her even harder. She was so beautiful and I truly hope she didn't think I was taking things to fast. I Moved my tongue to her lips and bite her bottom lip slightly. She moaned the slightest bit and started playing with my hair.
I was under her control now. I was moaning into her mouth and was scared Tyler would hear us. I could care less though. This was the first time I had made out with anyone since I made out with Debby a couple of weeks before we broke up, and that was months ago.

She stopped kissing me suddenly and pressed her knee gently into my lap. She sat further back and kept her legs covering my up. She immediately started cracking up.
"What?" I asked panicked.
She grabs my chin and turns my head around. "TYLER WHAT THE HECK!" I yell as I jump up trying to get his phone.
" too late buddy Tyler says as he hits the share button in Instagram.

What now.

A/n

Hello little beans. Do you like this so far. Do you want real lemon. How far do you want it to go on. I have ideas but lemme know