JOsh y0u smell bad, s0 get wet.

"Hey guys." I say in a groggy morning voice. When I fully open my eyes I see Tyler's mom smiling at me in an insanely overly happy manner. Then she starts.

"Oh my goodness you are so beautiful. I am so in love with your photography of my boys too! It's about time Josh dated a nice girl." She spat out happily. She then ran towards me at full speed with her arms ready to hug the life out of me.

Through her hair I managed to say. "Awh Mrs. Joseph that is so sweet, although I am not all that special."

"Oh shut your mouth you are too, you are such a wonderful singer too, I saw the video Josh took of you singing that time on stage." She continued flattering me.

"Why don't you give the poor girl some space ma?" Zack said laughing from the kitchen island across the room.

"It's okay, she is a nice girl Zack. She won't bite momma Joseph, only me." Josh laughs over to him. Tyler, Jay, Zack and him were all over there now, talking about tour I assume.

Momma Joseph unwrapped herself from me, and sat across from me on the ground. "So how was tour?" She asked.

"It was amazing, I haven't been so happy in forever it seems. You have raised an amazing person. Mrs. Joseph." I replied looking up to the two boys I had been spending so much time with lately.

"Oh please, sweetheart call me Momma Joseph. Everyone does." She said patting me on the shoulder. "Tell you what, why don't you and Josh go get ready? He's going to take you over to meet his parents after breakfast, and I am sure you want to take a shower."

"Yeah that sounds great. Uh Josh, can you show me where the bathroom is?" I replied, standing up now in my second day jeans and t-shirt. My hair was a mess and I suddenly became very self conscious in front of all these people.

"Yeah of course, I'll be back guys." Josh said to the boys. He walked over to me and put his hand on the small of my back. "This is it, uh here is a towel and I brought your suitcase in here last night after you fell asleep, I knew you would need it today."

"Josh, I'm having a panic attack." I say, now showing him my shaking hands. This was the first one I had in a long time.

"Oh, oh Rose. Why? Or how can I help?" He says, he was such an angle. He enveloped me into a hug and I tucked my head into his neck.

"It's just, everyone here, they are all so wonderful. And then I am going to go meet your family and your family is going to be wonderful, and...and I don't deserve it all. I've never really been in a happy family you know?" I said, now very quietly crying into his shoulder.

"Oh, Rose. No. No, no no." He said patting my back in little motions. "We are all so happy to have you here, and Tyler's mom is just happy that you're so wonderful. You see that? We are all so happy because you make us happy. I love you Rose so much. I cannot wait for you to meet Momma Dun because you're the girl that I love."

My breathing had gone back down to normal and I was calming down. Josh held me for a few moments before I pulled away and walked towards my suitcase.

"Hey Josh?" I said.

"Yeah babe?"

"What should I wear?" I said pawing through my bag.

"I don't know, you'll look wonderful in absolutely anything." He said smiling down at me and coming over to wear I was standing.

"Yeah, duh. I always look amazing. But what's an outfit that makes me look like a good person." I say now laughing and pretend flipping my very short hair.

"Wellll, I think you looked really nice that day you were wearing the high waisted pants and striped crop top. You know the one you wore the day that we hung out with all the fans?" HE syas, reaching through my suitcase and pulling out the outfit.

"Okay, okay yeah, but it is chilly!" I say pulling on the hem of his sweatshirt.

"Thennnn. Put on this." He said pulling out a very over-sized mustard yellow cardigan.

I nodded in his direction and looked him in the eye innocently.

"Josh?"

"Yeah love?"

"What, are you going to watch me shower or something Dun?" I said giggling at him.

"Don't act like we haven't showered together before babe. We did almost all tour, what's the difference now?" He said slipping his hands under my shirt and resting them on my hips.

"I don't know, we are in someones house Josh." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Hey, they know that we shower together, it's not weird. Plus it's not like you're gonna scream your head off moaning. Right?" He winked.

"Joshua William Dun, here I thought you were an innocent little boy, you smell bad, get your bum in that shower." I poked fun at him.

"Only if you come with me."

"Yeah, yeah." I said slapping him lightly on the shoulder as he pulled his clothing off.

This was not a new site for me, but his body still took my breath away. We both hopped in the shower and cleaned ourselves before getting out and getting dressed for the day. I felt very adorable in the outfit Josh had picked out for me, and he made sure to shower me with confidence throughout breakfast and the short car ride over to Josh's parents. I had hoped so much that they would like me, if it goes anything other than well I will be crushed.

AN: HEY GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING REALLY QUICK. IN ORDER TO KEEP THINGS FROM GETTING VERY COMPLICATED I AM OMITTING AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS IN THIS STORY BESIDES THAT OF TYLER AND JOSHS. I KNOW THAT SOME OF THEIR FAMLY I TALK ABOUT IN THE STORY HAVE BEEN MARRIED HOWEVER I DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE THE CLARITY OF THE STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT YOU GUYS WRITE. IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. I KNOW THE EARLY CHAPTERS ARE EDITED HORRIBLY AND AS SOON AS I AM DONE WRITING THIS STORY IT WILL BE IN EDITING UNTIL I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HAPPY WITH IT. ON THAT NOTE I WANTED TO SAY YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOVED, AND I HOPE THIS STORY ENTERTAINS YOU AND BRINGS YOU JOY.