Shows and Things

Roses POV:

We were just driving in semi silence, Tyler was tapping away at the window while Jenna exaggeratedly hummed twenty one pilots songs. I was responding to Tweets and YouTube comments on the stop motion while Josh played Mario Kart by himself, my legs over his lap.

"What time are the shows again?" I asked Josh looking over at him.

"Uh I know we have to be at the venue by 12:30, and I'm pretty sure sound check starts at 2:30, it should go by pretty fast. Then we get to hang until 5:30, because that's when the show starts. The first show ends at 7:30 ish, and we have to be a town over by 8:30 when the second show starts." He said.

"Cool, cool, is it okay if I get up on stage for some photos this time around, we don't have a lot of those. " I asked, now facing towards Tyler.

"Of course, just don't be too crowdy, get some of the audience too." Tyler said, happy when he mentioned the audience.

"Of course, wouldn't want to take away from the show." I said.

Josh then turned the TV off and grabbed my legs, pulling me closer to him. This made everyone laugh, and then he whispered into me ear. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me Rose."

In response to this, I did somethings words could not. I looked up to him, closing the 5 or so inches of distance between us and pecked him on the cheek.

For the remaining two hours of the bus ride, we just talked about random things, and sowed each other different funny videos. I coaxed them all into going on the twenty one pilots tag on Instagram and start liking some of the fan art and edits that kids have made.

"It would make their day..." I said, as I scrolled through the pictures liking some of the photos. The boys and Jenna joined in and we continued liking the photos. I followed a few fan accounts that ad more followers like Clique Art, and some of the statewide fan accounts. We got response quickly from this spree, and that was all worth it.

We pulled into the venue and all poured out of the bus and quickly into the venue avoiding the view of the crowd since we didn't have enough time to hang out like the last show. The show went well, and I managed to get some really good pictures and even some good footage of the crowd and my boys.

I was looking for Josh a the end of the concert, because he seemed a little off throughout the show. It was probably me just over worrying, but still I would rather be safe then sorry when it comes to the man I love.

He wasn't in his room, and he wasn't in the arena area so I checked the stair well that we went through to get in. I was running pretty fast since we had to leave for the next venue in a matter of minutes. I saw him sitting at the top of the stairs with his drumsticks pressed up on either side of his temples. I stepped a few stairs under him and looked him in the eyes. His red eye makeup was running down his face, not from sweating, but what looked like tears.

I didn't bother saying anything, because sometimes it's better to just be held. I held him and he silently whimpered, saying the three words he was saying more and more every day, "I love you." I know he meant it but right now I was more worried about why he was crying.

I held his shoulders and lowered my face once again, to look in his eyes with curiosity.

"Nerves, sometimes I just need to cry you know? I will be okay, let's go to the bus huh?" He said, reassuring me with one of his iconic smiles.

I stood up, and he stood up behind me, making fun of how short I looked. I pulled out my phone camera, and pointed it towards us, taking a video of his funniness without him knowing. Then he stopped, and kissed my neck, looking at the now visible camera saying, "Mine." I stopped the footage and sent it to him, so he could post it on his Instagram, since I was still logged into the bands.

"I sense jealousy from fan kids coming." He laughed.

He picked me up and through me over the shoulder, carrying me down to the bus, my view full of butt. "Nice ass hot stuff." I said punching his bum.

"I could say the same to you babe." He said seriously, pinching my bum.

He put me down when we got on the tour bus that Tyler and Jenna were already on and we got to the next venue just in time. That show was a little rougher around the edges, and then all hell broke loose. We didn't know all the exact rules of the venue, and when Tyler started climbing, as he always does, the show got cut short. They didn't even warn him, he just got his mic turned off. The audience to say the least weren't pleased, and they started a little bit of chaos. The set was only cut 30 minutes short, which wasn't too horrible, but still I felt bad for the people that had been waiting months for it. Tyler and Josh profusely apologized, and the crowd eventually calmed down. We convinced the venue to let them play the last 30 minutes, as long as there was no climbing. We finished our set and left immediately in order to avoid angry fans.

It was crazy, but it was crazy fun being rebels like that.