All Said and Dun

Roses POV:

I watched all the drama unfold from the moment I stepped foot in that apartment. How that son of a bitch knew we were going to spend time there was beyond me, but the fact that he had gone through the trouble to find Josh's apartment and- just everything was too overwhelming for me.

I felt numb this entire time. Like I was watching a movie, I couldn't really do much besides talk. The words I spat...they weren't even really my words and I just felt, gone. To say the least, I thought I had overcome the voice, the darkness, the pain but today, today I feel it gripping my mind yet again. The only thing that I truly wanted in this moment was sleep. Not the restful kind, the kind that just wastes hours leaving you for the worse.

At this point I had just been staring at the wall of Josh's kitchen, and someone I can't even make out because everything was wrong right now.

"Rose?" It had to be Josh or Tyler because it was a male voice. They put their arm around my shoulder and turned me to face the window. "He's going away now, we will have a court date at the end of tour. is that okay? 'Cus we can always cancel a few shows if you want, I'm sure the fans will understand."

I just looked down into the alley where the police car was getting ready to drive off, with a man who had caused so much strain in my life would get what he deserved.

"Rose?" They said now stepping in front of me, revealing that it was in fact Tyler.

"I'm okay. Don't cancel the shows, it would crush them. This can wait." I said quietly avoiding eye contact with Tyler because I knew from his tone that he was hurt. "Are we spending the night here?"

"If you'd like to we can, or we can get a hotel, and the bus is always an option. It's up to you Rose, your call." A second male voice said from across the room where he was talking to the detective, but still listening to me.

"I think I'd like to stay here tonight. I need a real bed and real cuddles. Plus, we have two shows in one day after tomorrow, I think we could all use rest after a day like this." I said, still feeling numb, but the effects were wearing off.

"I couldn't agree more." Josh said, now making his way over to us. "I vote pillow fort plus pizza, red bull, and funny movies." He said picking me up, I instinctively wrapped my legs around him and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Well, I have more questions for Rose, but I have enough right now and I think you guys could all use some time to yourself, how about I call you in a couple days and we can finish this on the phone?" The detective said while shaking Josh and Tyler's hands.

After Josh nodded his head, the man left the room and everyone pretty much looked at me, as I was still in Josh's arms. "Pillow fort." I repeated the two words Josh had said earlier, as I was now very excited for this cuddling endeavor.

"Let's get to it, you may not know this, but I build the best pillow forts known to man kind." Tyler said, earning a glance from Josh.

"Oh really now?" Josh said plopping me down onto the kitchen chairs.

"Yup, contest?" Tyler said knowing where this was leading.

"Yup. Rules: I'll move the guest mattress and my mattress into the living room. I only have eight dining chairs total, so we each get four. Every couple for themselves." Josh said rubbing his hands together and making a devilish grin.

After we had moved the two full sized mattresses into the living room, we each grabbed four chairs to serve as our base. I pretty much let Josh take the lead, I was no professional, and this was more of a Josh and Tyler thing. It appeared that Jenna had the same though process as me because she too was just making up the mattress. I decided to join in on the process and put the blankets on the bed, reserving a couple black quilts for our roof.

"Lookin good babe." Josh said giving me a wink and then his classic squinty smile.

"You may not know it but I make the best nests." I said loudly mocking Tyler.

"Hey!" Tyler yelled back, throwing a pillow at me, which I just laughed at.

"Hey, I wasn't even talking about your nest." Josh said winking at me yet again.

Probably another hour and a half passed before Josh was finally done building our fort. He stood in front of it in admiration, and then looked into my eyes, with more affection then I have ever seen. He then plowed into me, knocking me into the fort. He straddled me so I couldn't move and began tickling me.

"STOP!" I yelled

"Or what?"

"Don't make me do it..." I smirked at him.

"Do what?" He said while I wriggled my hands free.

"This." I quickly took him by surprise and flipped him over. I placed a kiss on his neck, and entangled my fingers in his hair.

"You both need to stop. That's icky." Tyler said, towering over us and laughing.

I would have rolled off of Josh, but I didn't want to further embarrass him with the bulge that was already forming.

"You're lucky I love you." Josh said, staring deep into my eyes as he pulled the cover up over his waist and rolled onto his side so we were in perfect cuddling position.

"You love me?" I asked.

"More than any one thing in this world." He said, dead serious in his tone and eyes.

"I love you too Josh." I said planting a kiss on his lips.

"AWWWWWWWH" Tyler and Jenna yelled from their own fort.

"You too need to stop eavesdropping." I said through laughs.

This man made my heart beat faster and faster everyday, I swear he will be the death of me, but first he is making me feel more alive every single day.