Taco Bell and the Beauty

A/N This Chapter is going to be a little bit shorter I think, if it is then I will update more during the week...so don't worry beans. I also realize I haven't given much of Josh's point of view in a while, so here ya go!

Josh's POV

We had gotten on the bus around noon, and even though we had just eaten breakfast, I was ready for some Taco Bell. Tyler was just getting through going through the "tour bus rules" with Rose as I put her thing away on the bus.

I'm lucky. I don't deserve her. Rose is such a beautiful and talented women, she could be with anyone she wanted, and I feel slightly guilting that I'm taking that away for her. I mean...we haven't really gone on a date yet and we've already slept together. Things are moving fast but I'm okay with that.

"What's on your mind Dun?" Rose asks, snaking her arms around my waist and pulling me over to the couch.
"Oh, nothing really. I was just thinking about Taco Bell." I lied, I didn't want to seem like a crazy boyfriend or anything.
"Well soon your dreams reality will become, for Tyler has to gone get bell taco for you." She laughs in a Yoda impression.
"You're such a weirdo. But your a hot one." I say, repeating what she said to me when she saw my alien boxers.
Rose stuck her tongue out at me, and I pulled her onto my lap, knowing that Tyler would be gone for a while since there wasn't a Taco Bell really close by.

Almost as if she could read my mind, she started snaking her hands through my hair. I would never loose my sensitivity to this, she is everything I could have dreamed of, and then more. I never wanted our little relationship to end.

"Josh..." She whispers into my ear as I snake kisses up her neck.
"What?" I say, wanting to make sure that she was okay with everything.
"I-I I'm scared." She says, fear becoming apparent in her voice. I stop kissing her and place my index finger below her chin and lift it up so I could look into her eyes while I said this.
"About what Rose?" I asked softly, not wanting to add any type of worry into the already strange conversation.
"About us, I really like you, but what if your fans hate me so much that they hurt me. I get paranoid like this. I'm- I'm sorry. Nothing they could do to me could ruin what I feel for you." She says resting her head in the crook of my neck. I thread my fingers through her hair, and rub circles into her back until Tyler comes back holding the food.

Rose's POV

Josh had comforted me after our little chat. His warm hands gave me butterflies, because the way they held me was so caring. When Tyler came back with the food, we ate and hung out playing some Mario kart and just telling jokes and such.

"I never recall finishing our game of Truth or dare last night..." I say.

"Maybe it's because the two little love birds got to frisky!" Tyler laughed.

"Truth or dare Tyler." I push.

"Well since last time everybody did dare I guess I have to too." He says, turning the game off.

"On the first show of the tour, you know how sometimes djs like to joke the crowd and when the beat drops they play some lovey dovey song? Trick your crowd and then just start singing Can't Help Falling In Love." I laugh.

"THAT WOULD BE SICK AS FRICK TYLER CAN WE PLEASE DO THAT I WILL FUGURE OUT HOW TO AND EDIT THE MUSIC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE." Josh begs.

"You know what? I think that could be really fun. I am going to do that and we are going to get you up on stage filming the whole thing." Tyler says. "We will tell them that you are filming for an upcoming video, and so the whole crowd will have to be extra pumped, so that it's even better when we trick them."

•••••••••••••(skip forward to the first show of tour)••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The whole crowd was pumped up extra because it was a hometown show AND because it was the first show of the tour. Josh had figured out the whole music situation, and we had all been practicing in secret to trick some of the backstage people too.

"HELLO OHIO ITS AWESOME TO BE BACK HOME." Tyler yells into his mike. " ALRIGHT GUYS HERE IS THE DEAL, YOU MIGHT KNOW ROSE IS OUR PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT SHE IS HELPING US SHOOT AN UPCOMING VIDEO, SO I WANT YOU ALL TO BE EXTRA PUMPED OKAY? SHES GOING TO BE JOINING US TODAY AND POSSIBLY AFTER THE SHOW GOING INTO THE CROWD TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS. NOW, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!" He finished screaming.

I am up in the stage at this point, doing my job, stating invisible for the most part. I was wearing all black, one because I felt like it and too I wanted to be as little of a distraction as possible. There were a couple of songs before we pranked the audience, so I went around taking clips of videos and snapping pictures for the twenty one pilots Instagram account that I helped them manage.

Then it was time, Tyler started the opening lyrics to the songs and I immediately got into my position right behind Tyler, at such an angle that you could see both Josh hitting the drums and the audience going crazy. Everyone was super pumped, jumping up and down to the beat of Lane Boy and smashing their arms into the air, imitating the drums.

Then it happen. The crowd literally just stood still in awe about how Tyler was keeping the act Together and how everyone else was too. It was perfect.

After the show, I went into the area where everyone was with my camera and tripod and a mic. I told people who wanted to, to get in line to say something to Josh and Tyler via a video. Not a lot of people remained, and the majority that did came and joined the line. It was probably about fifty people, so I told them all they could have a minute each to say what they wanted to say.

Some people talked about how sick the prank was. Some people opened up and told them how the band has helped them through very hard times, and then there was two or three people who had to say something about me. One of them was really nice, but the other two weren't. They said how I didn't deserve Josh, and how they were the ones that were actually supposed to be with him. But then my knight came.

"Josh! This video is for you! My name is Skylar, I'm 16 years old and I grew up in the same area you did, in fact I find it kinda funny that we have never met before! I just wanted to say that if you knew what was best for you, you would leave this disgusting skank and be with me! I mean come on, she probably only wants you because your famous, but I love you Josh. I-" An annoying little girl who was last in line said. I just stood their, letting her insults wash over me.

"Your minutes up." An angry sounding pair of voices said. I turned around to see who it was and it was Josh and Tyler, standing next to me.

"OMYGOD JOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I WAS JUST TELLING ROSE HERE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU." She said acting like she hadn't just insulted me.

"I heard what you were saying- okay? In the community we treat our fellow skeletons with respect and friendship. Rose is one of us, whether people like yet or not. I love her okay? You say that she just wants me because I'm famous, well guess what she knows me a lot better then you do. I think it would be best if you left now and possibly go and rethink what you have said and how you have treated my girlfriend tonight." I hadn't realized I was crying until Josh turned me around and wiped away a stray tear with his thumb.
"I love you too Josh." I say wrapping my arms around his damp body.

The girl had stormed away, and I planned on leaving her clip in their, just to show what Josh had said, hoping that it might knock some people back into their senses.

"FIRST SHOW OF TOUR DONE! " Tyler yelled when we got back in the tour bus. "I am going to go take a shower guys I'll be out in like fifteen minutes, then Josh can take his shower." Tyler says as he grabs a towel and runs off into the bathroom.

"I kinda wanted to take a shower too..." I say in my best puppy dog voice.

"He never said two people couldn't shower at once." Josh smiles and leans in to kiss my neck.

"Sounds like a plan Dun."

This chapter wasn't even that short but I still might update more this week. I dunno. Oh well. Looks like you might be getting another steamy chapter soon. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉