Recognition

Josh's POV:

"That was BS!" Rose yelled at the end of the show after everyone had left and we were just packing up.

"They should have known Tyler climbs every god damn thing in sight." Jenna laughed, agreeing with Rose.

"I don't know, at least we got to finish the set and we didn't get banned from the venue." I said. "And plus you got some good shots...right?" I asked Rose, rubbing my hand up and down the small of her back.

She nodded and proceeded to pack up her camera gear. She handled everything so gently, like each lens was a little human. She tossed the bag around her shoulder and looked up at me in curiosity.

"What is there something on my face Dun?" She asked joking around.

"Yeah actually, right there-" I cut myself off with a quick kiss on her forehead. "Oh it was just my lips, don't worry." I said when I looked back down at her face.

"You lil butt." She said joking, punching me in the bum.

I

Authors Note-

HEY GUYS THIS IS SUPER SHORT FOR A REASON. I KNOW I UPDATED LIKE THREE TIMES IN A ROW AND THEY WERE ALL KIND GOOD ISH BUT IDK IM REALLY UNHAPPY WITH THIS STORY AT THE MOMENT. IM STILL WORKING ON IT BUT THE NEXT FEW UPDATES MAY BE A LITTLE SPARSE OR A LITTLE FAR APART. I AM SORRY, IM JUST TRYING TO THINK OF HOW I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS, LOVE YA BABES.