Blank

Sirius's POV

I closed my eyes after throwing that girl off of me. I didn't know what else to do. Three minutes later after Tara left, I broke up with whoever she was. I turned to my friends and found them glaring at me, before they all got up and left. I hung my head. Why did I let this happen? Why did I do that? 

~Time skip~ dinner

I was sitting at the table all alone. I didn't want anybody near me. I had betrayed her. Betrayed my love. Now she was gone.
Suddenly the double doors to the Eating Hall burst open and Tara walked in, covered in blood. Due to the wide gap in people around me, she easily spotted me and suddenly her proud, tall posture drooped. The girl who had once been so strong broke down right there. Lily ran to her as she fell to her knees, clutching at her chest, Marlene, Alice and Molly right behind her. They pulled her to her feet and gently led her out of the hall as I heard her quiet sobs echo through the silent hall. In an instant, I had risen, as if to go after her but more than forty buff guys stood in front of me, James in front of them, glares covering their faces. It was in this moment that I realized that she didn't just have one brother, she had hundreds. And in a swift movement, more of them were standing to block my exit. And when they began to walk towards me, I didn't fight it. I fell to my knees and stared at them, tears in my eyes. I knew I deserved whatever they were going to do. I deserved death because of it. 

Lily's POV

I led the crying Tara out of the hall quickly, the others by my side as we went to our dorm. But she shook her head when I reached the entrance and turned to walk about fifty paces to the right where a secret entrance was. I quietly closed the door and turned in time to see her crumple to the floor again, lifting her head to give a silent wail to the sky that the open roof let you see. Four beautiful women suddenly appeared and ran to her falling to their knees beside her, tears streaming down their faces as well as they saw her. They were dressed in what looked like bedsheets and I realized I had seen these people before. These were Tara's godly relatives. 
Tara clutched at her chest as one of them, one dressed completely in silver, pulled her into her lap. Then one of them got up and walked over to me, as Marlene, Alice and Molly went over to join the others. The one that was now in front of me seemed to have a crown of light circling her head and I knew I was standing in front of the Queen of the Greek gods. I remembered her name in an instant. Hera. She didn't speak, just reached into one of the folds of her dress and pulled out a glowing sword and handed to me.
I looked up at her and she simply whispered," Make him feel the pain she feels."
My emotions hardened and I nodded. I swept out of the room, my legs adjusting to walk in a predator's stalking gait. I could feel how Tara felt right now, and I channeled my anger into power. I hardly registered the fact that my magic had awakened and I was glowing with a white light. Soon, I was there. The doors to the Hall had been closed and they blasted open when I pushed on them. The boys that were surrounding my target looked back and squinted at the brightness surrounding me. A path was formed for me as I stalked towards Sirius, not even looking at James, who stared at me in shock. As I came to a stop a few feet in front of Sirius, I raised the sword above my head, and somehow knowing what to do.
"Feel her pain," I growled out as I drove the sword into the ground in front of him.
As soon as it touched the ground, it released a wave of blinding light that disappeared into him. I walked away as he screamed in the pain of her heartbreak. 
Minutes later, I made it back to the room where one of the gods was brushing Tara's hair back gently with a pale hand as she slept.
Hera turned to me," We will bring her sleep for tonight, but no one can understand the pain she is feeling right now. This is the first time she has been truly heartbroken. Everybody deals with heartbreak in a different way, so don't treat her any differently than you usually do. She has made all of the gods feel true pain today. We have been around her for so long that our emotions begin to reflect her extreme ones. I am thankful you did what you did tonight."
I nodded and soon the gods were gone and I went to sleep soon after the girls went to the dorm.
When I woke up, Tara was gone. I walked to the Eating Hall calmly, the girls meeting up with me at the entrance to the hall. There were dents in the stone wall from my sheer power last night. And there, sitting at the stone Durmstrang table, alone, was Tara. She was eating, which I found shocking, since I didn't see many girls eating much after a tough break up. I saw that there was only a few other people in the Hall. Some of them were now in the Animangus form but I had a feeling that Tara wouldn't be training them for a little bit as she quickly stood up and, soldier like, marched out the doors, the food on her plate completely gone. This was going to be tough.