Twin's Birthday

Tara's POV
After the Whomping Willow incident, things around Hogwarts became a lot easier. Durmstrang was studying mainly how to create fire animals and use nunchucks and it appeared that Hogwarts had begun to plan their entrance to our castle or something. Little did they know was that we would be the ones making the entrance more likely. And not on purpose either. Finally the day came for my brother's and my birthday. March 27.
I was taken out of the girl's dorm while sleeping and slid down the slide that was once the stairs where I landed in a standing position due to practice. Don't ask. I looked around to see that my brother had gone through the same experience except he hadn't woken up. Everyone was staring at him so I did something that was incredibly entertaining on my part and stomped right next to his head while shouting to get up. I smirked when he didn't budge. Now I knew how to get him up.
I kneeled down and whispered in his ear," James, Lily's asking for you. She's in the shower waiting."
He shot up knocking his forehead into mine looking around wildly.
I rubbed my forehead," Gods. Do you have to do that every single birthday? I mean your brain might be incapable of being damaged any more but mine is perfectly fine without a concussion thank you very much."
He rolled his eyes and launched himself at me for a giant James bear hug," HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!"
I winced as he screamed directly into my ear," See James this is what I'm talking about with brain damage. No mentally sane person would do that."
I pushed him away playfully and looked around. The common room was full of Durmstrang kids and James's friends from Hogwarts.
I jumped up and down and squealed a little in excitement," Oo who's giving me a piggy back ride this year?!"
The Durmstrang kids laughed and great big Weston stepped forward. I flapped my hands around excitedly and jumped up and down.
"My lady," Weston said mockingly," Shall we take the dangerous way down?"
I jumped up and down nodding with a huge grin on my face," YES!"
Really quick I searched for Lily, Sirius and Remus but didn't find them anywhere. I shrugged inwardly and danced around happily before launching myself at Weston and wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. James was looking at me with a perplexed look on his face.
"COME ON JAMESIE!!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!!!" I screamed.
He looked at me strangely but followed anyway. We got to the stairs where I looked around and immediately noticed the strategically placed rope cords everywhere, instead of the slide that right in front of us.
I looked at my Durmstrang friends and whispered," You didn't."
They grinned and nodded I grinned so hard my face felt like it was going to fall off," OH MY GODS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!"
I dismounted my ride and walked to the railing where I looked over the edge and saw the ropes leading all the way down as well as many figures at the very bottom. I clapped my hands together excitedly. James had sat down on the slide, grinning as well and looked at me. I narrowed my eyes playfully. He did the same.
"Race you down Jamesie?" I challenged.
He looked at me confused," How are you getting down Tara?"
I grinned madly," The best way."
I hoisted myself up onto the railing and stared open mouthed at me as I looked at him with a smirk on my face," I'll give you a head start."
Bill, one of my friends from Durmstrang, walked up to me with the headphones in his hand," Don't forget Tara-"
"Enhance the experience!" the others cheered. I plugged them into my ears and they started playing a heavy bass music before turning back to where James... Was. I saw him halfway down the first section of stairs with his hands in the air, whooping. I grinned and jumped backward off the railing into open air shouting in excitement.

James's POV
I was most of the way down the second staircase. The slide went at a huge velocity that was perfect for thrill seekers like me. Apparently not for Tara though. I looked up and watched her jump off the railing screaming with joy before grabbing onto a well placed rope and swinging right over me, nearly kicking me in the face in the process before switching to another rope swinging like a monkey in the jungle. She let go of this one early sending herself flying through the air whooping before barely grabbing onto another. I looked at the slide that was propelling me along faster and faster before laying back causing me to zoom forward, nearly throwing me over the next curve. I laughed and howled in joy as I began to catch up to her. I cleared the last remaining steps but the slide kept going and it launched me into the air. I struggled for a second in midair before a body impacted mine. Tara caught me with one arm while holding on with the other. She looked down and winked at me before dropping me in my usual seat in the Great Hall in mid swing. The rope carried her up to the roof before dropping her back down, her in perfect form facing the ground as she had wrapped the rope around her leg to hold her. She dipped down right next to me and grabbed a piece of bacon and began to eat it. Yeah. She ate her whole breakfast like that. When she finally finished the rope flung her up and she did a flip and landed on her feet in the giant fruit bowl. Nobody touched the fruit afterwards except her and Sirius.
A few minutes after we had convinced her to stop sitting in the fruit bowl Sirius swooped her into a huge kiss to which she returned happily. It took a minute of disgusting kissing for Sirius to finally break away from her and say:
"Happy Birthday Tear!!!"
Lily then came and enveloped me in a long kiss which I returned, grinning inside. She broke the kiss and leaned to whisper in my ear.
"Happy Birthday James!"
I leaned back grinning and turned to Tara who was watching me with a mischievous grin on her face. She launched herself at me suddenly. I barely got my hands up in time to prevent her from landing on me. She took off running suddenly and I followed quickly. Tara was barreling through the crowd at an amazing pace, but I was right behind her. Suddenly I crashed into her from behind. I peeked around her shoulder to see the group of Slytherin Death Eaters. I grinned a little. I was due for a good duel.
But what Tara said surprised me," Hey Bella! Guess what? It's mine and my brother's birthday!"
Bellatrix sneered," Is it really? I'd wish you a Happy Birthday but unfortunately-"
Tara waved her hand and shook her head laughing," I know. I know. It's not programmed in your Death Eater brain! Come along Jamesie!"
She started to drag me away when ropes wrapped around her and whipped her around without letting her go. Automatically she twitched her left arm which sent knives flying out of her sleeve, cutting through the ropes. Her canines seemed to grow longer and sharper as she narrowed her eyes at Bellatrix. The sound that came out of her throat was the most terrifying thing I had ever heard and clearly it was for Bellatrix as well. A loud, guttural growl ripped out of her mouth as she bared her elongated canines at Bellatrix. Bellatrix did the smart thing and ran the other way, her friends close behind. Tara turned to me and grinned at me. I watched her canines shrink.
"Come on Jamesie!"
We ran around for the rest of the day, bursting into random classrooms both on the Durmstrang ship and in Hogwarts. At least we were until about seven when we started to head to the Great Hall. Blindfolds suddenly covered both of our eyes. Quickly she and I linked arms and let whoever was with us guide us around the castle. We went up stairs(Tara tripped) down stairs(I fell) and on flat surfaces(where we both ran headlong into a wall).
"Goodness gracious stop running into things!" said an annoyed voice that was clearly Sirius.
I grinned," Why hello there Sirius-"
"You want to tell us-" Tara continued.
"Where we're going?"
I could almost feel the confusion rolling off of him," How did you do that?"
"Twinstincts," we both said at the same time.
"But you never do that. Ever."
"We just don't feel the need to-" she started.
"But it is fun-"
"To do it sometimes-"
"When people least expect it."
We finally stopped and Sirius opened a door," Ok then. Now take off your blindfolds."
We took our blindfolds off at the same time and looked at each other and said at the same time," Hey I can see again!"
Sirius rolled his eyes," Will you look at what's literally right in front of you?"
We turned in sync in time to see people spring up from behind some couches and scream,"SURPRISE!"
We jumped and both said at the same time," YES! A PARTY!"
Music started playing from a Durmstrang dj in the corner of the room. I laughed and ran to where Lily was and grabbed her and led her to the dance floor that had been created, Tara and Sirius close behind. And the night started.

Tara's POV
I looped my fingers through Sirius's belt loops and pulled him closer. He pulled me in with his hand cupping the back of my neck and kissed me but broke away before the kiss could deepen.
"Happy Birthday Tear," he whispered in my ear.
Yep. Best birthday ever.

A/N sorry this took so long.