Chocolate Kisses

Third person

Tara and Sirius walked into the Hogwart's dorm room late that night, holding hands and grinning at each other. Sirius had a hickey on his neck that he had failed to cover up while putting his clothes back on. They were so entranced with each other that both of them failed to see the entire group had been up waiting up for them. So both of them jumped when James cleared his throat, glaring at Sirius who had his shirt on inside out. Tara's hair was disheveled and her lips, along with Sirius's, were bruised. Lily, Molly and Marlene appeared to be holding back squeals.
"Ummm..." Sirius said, his voice husky," hi?"
Tara's voice turned out to be even more hoarse than his as she whispered breathily in his ear," I thought you said they weren't going to be waiting?"
He shrugged looking down at her and quietly saying," We'll deal with the consequences."
Only the girls noticed that the small amount of awkwardness that had lingered around their relationship previously had transformed into a strange, loving gentleness.
James didn't see it at all clearly as he stood up, still glaring at Sirius, crossing his arms," Your shirt is inside out."
Tara turned to Sirius with a smile on her face," I told you it was inside out."
He grinned," I know."
She playfully shoved him," You bastard! You knew it was inside out the whole time, didn't you!"
His grin grew," Guilty as charged."
She smiled mischievously, then fake pouted," Fine, I guess no more kisses then."
His face fell and he gave her the puppy dog eyes, looking a lot like a kicked puppy, and whined," Taraaaaa..."
She turned her back on him and stood there until he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and carefully, unnoticed to their friends, kissed behind her ear," Pleeeaaassse."
She snorted in amusement and turned around and brought him into a sweet kiss before whispering in his ear," As much as I'd like to repeat what we did a little bit ago, our friends are still present."
The girls were basically gnawing their tongues off to try to keep from doing anything.
Sirius whispered back," I wouldn't mind giving them a demonstration."
"In front of my brother?"
"Fair point."
James suddenly stalked forward and ripped Sirius away from Tara, making Tara's eyes light up in fury. James grabbed Sirius by the collar and pinned him against the wall.
"I... am going... to KILL YOU!!!!" James bellowed as he yanked Sirius up causing Sirius to choke a little.
Lily started to get up but Tara shot her an angry glance with bright gold eyes instead of their usual green, sending Lily back to sitting on the couch, terrified. Tara was barely holding herself back from attacking James, only the knowledge of him being her brother keeping her in one place. She noticed his fist was slowly driving into Sirius's throat, cutting off his air a little bit before he brought his other fist back and punched Sirius directly in the stomach causing what was left of Sirius's air supply to go flying out of his lungs. Tara waited for James to pull his fist away from Sirius's throat but soon realized he wasn't going to. Sirius went limp as he found he was unable to get air, and that was enough for Tara. Something in her snapped as she watched her lover struggle to get air and she suddenly lunged through the air. She had no knives on her but she did have her secret weapon. Her claws. Her form flickered into the lioness which was now bristling angrily and snarling as she tackled James to the ground, claws piercing his skin. She heard Sirius inhale a huge breath behind her as she transformed back into herself. But now she was unable to turn back. Her eyes glowed gold and she breathed angrily and brought back a fist to deck her brother in the gut. His air left him and his eyes widened in horror as she brought her fist up again, but it was caught by a still breathless Sirius who quickly threw her to the ground and straddled her waist, taking the punches she threw at his chest. She soon realized who had pinned her to the ground and stopped punching him but tried to scramble towards James. Sirius pinned her down and leaned down and kissed her, causing her to freeze. Her eyes flickered from green to gold and then back to green before her eyes drifted closed.
Seconds later, Sirius rolled off of her, breathing heavily. Tara quickly sat up and moved over to him, pushing him into a sitting position and tucking his head between his legs, completely ignoring her brother. Lily had gotten up and was doing the same for James except hardly as gently. Soon Sirius had recovered and he wasted no time in wrapping his arms around Tara as she started shaking from what had just happened. No tears. She wouldn't cry. He simply put his hands under her thighs and lifted her up as if she weighed nothing and after shooting a quick glare at James who was watching them leave sadly, exited the dorms. Silently, he carried her back to the room they had been in before, finding a bed there instead of a couch and sitting down on it as she wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his neck. He gently stroked her messy hair, trying to calm her down.
"He was going to kill you Sirius," she said softly.
Sirius sighed," I didn't realize his reaction would be that bad. I mean it's not like he hasn't done it with Lily before. You'd think he'd be more supportive of our relationship given we've been together for a while now."
"I expected that he'd punch you, but choke you? I didn't see that coming at all," she muttered quietly. "I'm sorry Sirius."
He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking him in the eyes," Hey, it wasn't your fault at all."
Her eyes seemed to brim with tears but his thumbs gently swiped her eyes catching the tears before they came. 
"Hey it's okay. I'm fine and your fine too," he said reassuringly. "We'll be fine."
She chuckled," You suck at comforting people."
He threw his hands up in the air in mock exasperation," I don't know what to say!"
She rolled her eyes and slipped under the blankets," Just come here."
He smiled and got under the covers, pulling her to himself and she turned her head so that she could kiss him. Soon after, they both fell peacefully asleep.

Tara's POV
The next morning I woke up with Sirius's arms wrapped around me. I quietly untangled myself from him and got up.
Then I whispered into the air," Lucy."
Lucy the house elf appeared quietly in front of me. Most of the time house elves were loud when they apparated but Lucy was oddly quiet. I had been promised her as my house elf later when school was over. I sent her away with a note for the rest of the seventh year class saying that class was cancelled today. I had no plans for the class today so I would wait until tomorrow to hold the class again. I knew Sirius would ditch class with me so I also asked Lucy for some candy. Cuz candy makes everything better.
Next thing I knew Sirius was wrapping his arms around my waist and carrying me back to the bed before cuddling up with me again. He was nearly asleep when all of the candy arrived, most of it chocolate because who doesn't like chocolate. His face lit up like a little kid's as he saw it we dug right in. Soon, I had chocolate probably smeared all over my lips. I looked over and giggled- hold on giggled? Must be the chocolate getting to me. He had some cream from a pumpkin pasty of some sort on the corner of his mouth. His hand immediately flew up and managed to get it first try. I leaned forward before he could eat another piece of candy and kissed him softly. I pulled away, but now all of his attention was focused on me and only me. He gently pulled me in for another kiss, which quickly deepened. His tongue slipped into my mouth and now not only did I taste chocolate but also cream. 
After a few minutes of chocolate and cream kissing, I pulled away breathing hard.
"I love you," I murmured.