Quidditch and the Sunset

I shot up colliding with Sirius's head and falling back down rubbing my head.
"Ouch guys. That hurt."
I looked at my watch and remembered that I had quidditch practice today and that I needed to introduce Hagrid to Tide.
"Damn it!" I shouted before taking off towards the window whistling as I ran then jumping out the window my friends screaming at me not to. I landed on Tide's back and flew to Hagrid's hut.
Hagrid walked out with some dead rats and then saw Tide and gaped. Tide looked at him and lowered himself into a catlike crouch. I hopped off his back as he crept towards Hagrid sniffing the air smelling the rats. He had always had a thing for rats. Hagrid grinned and looked at the rats before grabbing one and throwing it in the air. Tide jumped up and swallowed it whole. He sidled up to Hagrid and nudged him with his nose before snatching the rest of the rats off Hagrid's broad shoulder.
"I'll leave you two to get acquainted," I said before walking off.
I walked towards the quidditch pitch where my headmaster. I immediately remembered his stupid decision a couple days ago and growled as I passed him.
"Don't think I've forgotten about the dragon Leo. I won't for a long time. You owe me something. Something good."
"Anything Tara."
I rolled my eyes," I'll think about it but I have an idea. Anyway. Quidditch practice?"
He smiled knowing he had earned his forgiveness," I brought you the ball gun."
I grinned," Yes!"
I looked around and saw my friends had came to the stadium to watch me practice. Today, I realized suddenly, was a Saturday. James and Lily were laughing together and Sirius was watching me intently while Remus buried himself in a book. I ran into the locker room and changed and grabbed my broom before coming back out and hopping on my broom and flying up to them real quick.
"Hey guys! Are you here to watch?"
"Why else would we be here Tara?"
I shrugged," You could've come down to set the stadium on fire or test a highly dangerous explosive or something like that."
They looked at me and grinned," No. For once we just came here to watch."
"Am I the only one here who has ever done that stuff in a quidditch stadium?!" I asked loudly.
"Yes you are Tara! Now heads up!"
I whipped around grabbed my beater's bat and hit the ball right at the x Leonardo had drawn on the ground. It peeled off the ground and became a broom which started to fly around. Another ball was shot at me and this time I just put out my bat and let the Bludger hit it slightly knocking it off course enough to hit the broom. I laughed. Oh this was always so much fun. Another Bludger shot at me and I slammed it into the broom which had moved next to me. The broom flew in front of Sirius's face and I smirked. Time to show off. I hit the Bludger towards the broom and saw Sirius's eyes widen as it flew towards him. I sped towards the broom next to the speeding Bludger and at the last second flung myself off my broom and slammed the Bludger back into the other broom before skidding across the wooden platform to land at Sirius's feet after gaining many splinters and gashes from not all the way hammered in nails. I stood up and saw the Durmstrang boys who were watching me and cheering me on. Blood streamed down my side.
"YEAH!" I screamed at them throwing my hands up in the air.
I looked back to see the marauder's and Lily's shocked faces. I looked over the railing and saw the Durmstrang guys had gotten on their brooms and got up on the railing and turned around to see the Marauder's and Lily looking like they wanted to grab me. I leaned backwards and fell.

Sirius's POV
She stood there cheering at her successful move blood gushing out of her wounds as I looked from her to the blood left on the platform. She suddenly climbed onto the railing and turned around with expert balance and grinned at us wildly. My eyes widened as I realized what she was going to do. But before I could rush forward and grab her she fell backwards. I rushed to the railing with the others and watched as she landed on the back of a Durmstrang guy's broom. I couldn't but feel a stab of jealousy as she leaned into him as she stood on the back of the broom. When they got closer to the ground she did a backflip off the guys broom grabbed hers and took off into the air where suddenly another Bludger flew towards her and she cracked it towards a guy. Afterwards the practice passed quickly. I was amazed at the aim and strength that Tara could hit the Bludger with and could tell the others were too. She was so controlled in her hitting of the Bludger that it never went anywhere else but where she wanted it to. For the majority of the practice she flew around standing on her broom with feline- like grace easily stepping back and forth on it like a tightrope walker and hitting the Bludgers with twice as much strength as she had been sitting down. Soon the practice was over though and we walked down to the pitch to see her. I almost hugged her when I remembered all the splinters in her side and all of the gashes. She was already taking care of it easily pulling out the splinters with not so much as a wince and applying a potion which automatically half healed the wound. I walked up to her and grinned as she looked up at me her face bright red and sweaty from the practice. She grinned at me, her face lighting up. A Durmstrang guy came over with some bandages for her but she pushed them away and said something in Bulgarian. He argued something back and she snapped at him again. They began to argue as he shoved the bandages towards her and she shoved them back. They had a quick shoving war before I walked over and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away making her whip around her hair whipping me in the face. She glared.
"Just put on the bandages Tara," I said.
She glared and attempted to push me away when her wounds stretched funny and she let out a tiny squeak of shock. I grabbed the bandages from the guy and  wrapped it around her wounds quickly.
She growled a little," I don't need these stupid things Sirius."
She tried to pull them off but I pinned her arms to her sides holding her arms against her waist. She squirmed and tried to struggle out of my grip but I held her in place and slowly began to lead us up the hill to the castle. The others followed close behind.
"Alright, alright I'll keep the bandages on just get your damn hands off of me. They're too hot."
I smirked and let her go and she quickly scanned around for something before turning and changing into a huge lioness and leaping onto the side of the castle and clawing her way up to the roof before sitting up there happily. I stared at her astonished and then threw my hands up and sighed.
"Well if you're gonna be up there I'll go up there too you bloody cat."
She gave me a cat smile. I scrambled up the side of the building helping myself occasionally with magic until I finally reached the roof. She purred and weaved around my legs when I reached her making me stumble a little. She sat down and changed back into the Tara I knew. She grinned at me hugging the bandages before taking them off easily. I looked at her confused. She held up a simple switchblade and put it back in her pocket. I laughed and shook my head. I sat down next to her and she bounced up and ran across the roof and took a running leap flying through the air and then landing lightly. I ran after her and we spent the next couple of minutes leaping from roof to roof until she finally got tired of it and laid on the roof. I realized the sun was setting and realized that she and I had slept till about one and she had practiced till around five. She leaned back into my chest and watched the sunset as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked up at me and unable to reach my cheek kissed my jaw. I shivered a little and she chuckled.
"Oh you like that do you?"
I smiled and whispered quietly in her ear," Yes and you like this."
She shivered slightly. I leaned down a little farther and was about to kiss her lips when she put her finger on my lips.
"Not yet. I'd like to know you better first and I have a plan. If that plan succeeds then we can be together. But if not then we can't until after school ends."
"What's the plan?"
She kissed my jaw again," I take you seventh years to Durmstrang for our last year."
"Would your Headmaster allow you to do that?"
"He owes me something for almost killing James in the arena."
I nodded," So how long will it take for him to make the decision?"
"A while. The whole deal of bringing you guys to Durmstrang will compromise a lot of our secrecy so it'll definitely be difficult. But I can be very convincing."
"So how soon?"
"Christmas holiday's at the nearest."
I sighed and leaned back," And you're sure you won't kiss me still?"
She smiled and laughed her angelic laugh," No. No kisses until we can kiss whenever we want. And no more man whoring around okay?"
I grinned," Okay but tomorrow we should watch the sunset again. Make it our little tradition for every Saturday and Sunday?"
She grinned," Of course."
We sat back in content silence for the last few minutes of the sunset and watched the stars for a while before climbing back down onto the ground and sneaking to the kitchens. I laughed when we ran in. I had accidentally kicked the groundkeeper's cat Mrs. Norris and had easily rendered her unconscious. Tara was a little disappointed in me saying that Mrs. Norris was technically "her kind" but she was laughing somewhat too. We sat on the couches after ordering food and ate quickly. Afterwards we used a secret passageway to get back to the common room unseen and were about to go to bed when someone spoke up from the couches.
"And just where have you guys been?"
Uh oh. James and Lily had been waiting. And neither of them looked happy.

A/n sorry this took so long guys I've been working on it for a while and I finally finished. So here you go!!!