Christmas Day

Tara's POV
I woke up early on Christmas morning. And by early I mean ten. It wasn't my choice either. The James monster snuck into my room and tried jumping on my bed to wake me up but in the end he landed on me. My poor stomach. Nonetheless I soon remembered it was Christmas day and, slamming James into a wall on the way, charged down the stairs where the others were waiting impatiently.
I threw my hands ip in the air and jumped onto the loveseat with Sirius and shouted," IT'S OKAY YOUR QUEEN IS HERE NOW!!!! WE MAY OPEN PRESENTS!!!!"
Lily looked at me and asked," But we need James. Where is he?"
"He is quite possibly figuring out how to detach his face from the wall. But why do we need him here? I certainly don't need or want him here. He can stay in the wall."
Lily sighed and got up to go help detach James's face from the wall. The others looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"What? Maybe it wasn't my fault that he somehow ended up in the wall. Maybe he did it because he felt guilty for waking me up so early in the morning."
Remus rolled his eyes," Really? Can you explain how our wimpy little James became strong enough to slam his head through a wall?"
Uh oh that was a hard one," Ummmm... He may have had a little boost from me?"
Remus shook his head," You and your brother I swear."
James came down rubbing his head, Lily close behind him, hovering like a worried mother or in this case, almost girlfriend. He looked at me and suddenly burst out laughing. I joined him a second later.
"I'll have to slam you into walls more often Jamesie! It's funny when you're this delusional."
He glared at me playfully before tackling me off the couch and landing on top of me hard. My ninja skills kicked in and as he began to pin my wrists to the ground I rolled over, twisting my wrists painfully and pushing myself and a very fat James up before landing on him and forcing him to let go of my wrists. So now I was sitting on his face and ignoring how uncomfortable it was. That is until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up onto the loveseat again. James gasped dramatically. Sirius just sat me down on his lap and held me back from going after James again.
"Tara, as much as watching you attempt to kill your brother is funny and all, I think if I didn't pull you off him he might have tried to bite you and I can't let him do that to you so..." he said when I glared at him.
I turned to James with my mouth gaping in fake astonishment," Really James you would go to unfair fighting to beat me? James, sweetie, you of all people should know that I am the queen of fighting without rules."
He looked up at Sirius with wide, desperate eyes," Sirius, control your girlfriend!"
Sirius rolled his eyes," I dunno about that mate. She's your  sister."
"Yeah and my sister will try to kill me if you let her go, so continue to hold her back while I walk over to my seat over there, okay," he walked towards Lily.
That's when my eyes refocused on the Christmas tree and all the presents underneath it," PRESENTS!!!"
I ran towards them and began handing them out, ignoring James and refusing to get his for him. Finally he got to the point where he just got up and grabbed them himself. I sat down next to Sirius again on the loveseat and grabbed a present at the same time as everybody else.
"READY... SET... GO!!!!"
I tore open the present from Lily that was in my hands and found that she had gotten me, along with a whole bunch of chocolate and candy, a pair of nice boots with removable heels and, of course several secret pockets. I grinned and gave her a quick hug with everybody else except James and of course, herself. Lily had given Remus a ton of chocolate(which he was already eating) and a book while she gave Sirius a bunch of exploding muggle candies which he tried and found he could not discover the proper way to eat, as much as he liked them. James she was saving for last. Remus handed out his presents quickly and watched us open them. I opened mine to find an old book on Ancient Greek mythology and candy, excepting chocolate. Sirius got a book on how to prank muggles and get away with it, and James got the same thing. Lily got a Gryffindor scarf and some candy also excepting chocolate.
I looked up at Remus and asked," So did you just not buy us chocolate or did you eat it all?"
He turned red," Well..."
I laughed and waved him off," Remus it's fine thank you for the mythology, it's always nice to have dirt on the gods."
He smiled hesitantly and Sirius got out his presents for everyone... except me. I gave him the puppy dog eyes.
"No present for me?"
He chuckled," No, not yet."
I huffed," Fine."
He turned to Remus," Both James and I pitched in on yours."
Remus opened his present and a bunny hopped out onto his lap. He burst out laughing. Lily ran over to him. I curled up into the fetal position and buried my face in Sirius's chest with a tiny scream. Everyone looked at me.
Sirius looked at me with a raised eyebrow," You're scared of rabbits?"
I whimpered and buried my face farther into his chest and gritted my teeth," Get... that... thing away from me."
Sirius wrapped his arms around me and said," It's okay. It won't hurt you. You can come out of your ball now."
I slowly uncurled from the ball only to find... the bunny right in my face. I let out a blood curdling shriek and, tipping over the couch, ran out of the living room and up the stairs into Sirius's room and curling up on the corner of his bed. I hate rabbits, they are the most terrifying things on earth.