How to Scare An Over Protective Brother

A/N: Above pic is what Lily's wearing. The necklace and bracelet are given to her in next chapter. 😊

Tara's POV
I woke up in my bed with Sirius next to me. Our legs were tangled together and my head was tucked into the nape of his neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I smiled. He snored softly and I chuckled a little. I smirked evilly as an idea came to my head. I turned my head a little and tilted my head to the side and kissed his neck. I slowly moved my lips across his neck. I felt him wake but he kept still. I smirked against his skin before I moved my lips a little more making him tense. Quickly I flicked my tongue out and touched his skin before I nibbled at his neck gently. I could tell he was surprised but also restraining himself from moaning.
His voice came out strained," Keep up with this Tara and I might end up breaking our no kissing rule."
He inhaled sharply when I bit down on his neck slightly and his breath became a little ragged.
"Tara..." he warned.
I bit down on his neck again and he let out a strangled half moan half gasp. I flicked my tongue out and he let out a low whining sound. He tried to get up but I rolled on top of him and pinned him down. He moved his hands down to my hips and I wiggled them a little. He groaned as I kissed his jaw with finality and then rolled off of him. He whined again a little and grabbed me by the hips and pulling me closer.
He moved his lips near my ear and whispered," That was mean."
I chuckled," Oh but you enjoyed it didn't you?"
I looked at the developing hickey on his neck and chuckled," I've got some concealing charms for that hickey by the way."
His hand reached up and closed over it and he chuckled," That was an intense wake up call."
I smiled and laughed," Great idea huh?"
He chuckled," You just wait until I'm able to kiss you whenever I want."
I smiled," A few days. That's all. Just a few days."
He smiled," Well I should probably be wandering back to James and my room. Can you preform that charm?"
I grabbed my wand from the bedside table and waved it.
"Concealio bruise."
It disappeared except for a small faint red mark. I grinned.
"Well Lily is making me go dress shopping today so I better get ready."
Sirius groaned," Ugh. James' dad is making us go dress robe shopping today too. Let me know what color your dress is so I can match it with my tie."
I shook my finger at him," Bowtie. No tie."
He rolled his eyes," Sure whatever you say."
"Wait the dance is in two days right?" I asked.
He nodded.
I inhaled excitedly," Then Leo will tell us his final decision tomorrow! He said the day before the dance!"
"He did?"
"Yeah!"
"Awesome!" he almost shouted," So maybe tomorrow we can actually kiss?"
I smirked," Maybe."
He jumped out of bed and did a happy dance," Yay!" he said quietly.
He ran over gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran out of the room. I grinned and got out of bed and changed. For a moment I stared at my back in the mirror. When I was younger and more inexperienced I got sliced once across my lower back and when I tried to get back up got sliced right down my spine. Guess who I was fighting? If you guessed Ares you guessed correct. Later a friend of mine convinced me to get a tattoo to cover the scars as they were unable to be concealed. So I did and now I have a tattoo on my back. It's a dragon with a long tail traveling up my spine. The dragon's head curls around the left dimple of my back and rests its head on top of it. It's really an elegant tattoo and I love it very much. But nobody knows I have it considering I don't tend to take my shirt off in front of people and when I do I ask Aphrodite to conceal it for me. She always obliges.
My head snapped up as I heard screaming from the next room. Uh oh. I quickly slipped on a shirt and walked to my over protective brother's room. They both looked at me when I walked in. James' face was bright red and Sirius looked both annoyed and angry.
James pointed at me," Out. This does not involve you."
I narrowed my eyes," Excuse me?"
"Out now," he ordered.
My hand slowly slid to where my throwing knives were concealed but I stayed put," I don't think so James. This involves me just as much as it involves Sirius. After all you are yelling at him because of our "relationship" correct?"
I was annoyed not angry but I was starting to get there.
"This does not involve you Tara now get out!" he shouted.
Okay. Now I was angry. There was a throwing knife in my hand and I spoke in a calm voice.
"Really Potter? I don't believe you were involved in anything between Sirius and I."
His anger made him headstrong and he walked forward and shoved me out the door before slamming it in my face. I sat there for a second stunned that he would even try that before walking to the next room over. My weapons room. Calmly I selected a small bomb that would easily, silently blow up his door. I could have just burst right in breaking his door but I prefer a more dramatic entrance. I walked outside and, setting silencing charms on the bomb attached it to his door. With skilled precision I set the bomb for five seconds and then backed up a little before grabbing another throwing knife. Then the door went boom and as the dust was falling I walked in and raising both knives over my shoulders and threw them at James. They hit exactly where I wanted them to. Being that he had been wearing a loose shirt I was able to pin his shirt to the wall the mere strength of my throw enough to send him back with it. He looked at me with wide eyes. I took another knife and threw it so it stuck itself a centimeter from his right ear. I didn't look at Sirius but walked straight up to James by Bulgarian accent becoming stronger as I spoke angrily.
"Never do that again James. You are my little brother but I am not afraid to hurt you. Nobody and I mean nobody tells me what to do. My relationship with Sirius is none of your concern and should you choose to make it your concern I can very easily let the knife slip a few centimeters to left to skewer your ear. You're intelligent enough not to mess vith me and you know I am dead serious. Don't make me vant to harm you."
I turned around and walked to Sirius and kissed his cheek before saying," Shte se vidim skoro, moya lyubov."
(This is actual Bulgarian guys😊 It says: I will see you soon, my love.)
I quickly went to the guest room where Lily was staying and, discovering she was ready, looped my arm in hers and walked downstairs. My mother was cooking breakfast.
"Hello Mum," I said," Lily and I are going into London today to go shopping. Would it be okay if we go to this cafe I found for breakfast?"
She smiled and nodded," Sure honey. Where's James?"
I smiled brightly at her," Figuring out how to detach himself from a wall."
She rolled her eyes," Why this time?"
"Long story. Oh by the way, I blew up his door again. I hope you don't mind."
She sighed," I've told you before-"
"Not to blow up his door. I know I know but this time it was either that or break it down. Lily and I must be going good bye Mum!"
Lily held on tight to my arm and I apparated to an alley right outside a cute little cafe I had found several years ago. We sat down and soon Lily was asking me questions.
"Why did you pin James to a wall?"
"He pissed me off."
"How?"
"He ordered and shoved me out of the room."
"Why?"
"He said and I quote,' This does not involve you.' And it did."
"What was he talking about?"
"Mine and Sirius's relationship. Which is none of his business."
She squealed a little," You and Sirius would be so cute!"
I grinned then frowned," Yeah but my asshole of a brother is too damn over protective when it comes to my relationships."
"Why? Was he yelling at Sirius?"
"Yeah."
Her face hardened a little," Why?"
"Because last night I must've fallen asleep on Sirius so he carried me to my room. I must have grabbed onto his shirt or something because he wasn't able to leave and he ended up falling asleep with me. So when my brother saw him walk into their room this morning from my room he flipped out."
"Did you guys do anything bad?"
I raised an eyebrow and easily lied," No."
The waiter came over with the coffee and food we had ordered and winked at me. I looked up at him with narrowed eyes.
"I have pepper spray."
He booked it.
Lily looked at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow," Why so defensive Tara?"
I matched her smirk with one of my own and teased," Wouldn't you like to know?" 
She grinned and laughed. Quickly we ate and after paying the terrified waiter took our coffees and began to walk to the nearest dress store. We found one that didn't have too much pink a few minutes later and, after finishing our coffee, went in. I immediately found one for Lily knowing it would bring out her hair and her eyes but let her choose her own as well. I sat down as she tried them both on and laughed at my failed attempt at finding her a dress. Of course the dress she picked was perfect. She quickly set it in my arms before running around and trying to find me a dress. She was clearly trying to bring out the golden streaks in my hair and I realized that if my eyes didn't go with the dress I could always just change them to my cat forms eyes which were bright gold. Then after trying on almost every dress in the store she finally found the perfect one. It was gorgeous slim fitting and flowy at the same time. It reached the floor(all dresses at the dance were required to) and had only one sleeve. It was truly beautiful. As soon as we got home I owled Sirius a letter to tell him what colors to get and then went to lie dangerously close to the fire my cat side allowing me to do so. Lily sat on the couch as I slowly began to doze off hardly registering the boys entering the room before I fell asleep.

A/N Two in one weekend! Go me!