Hi!!!!!

Hi!!!!!! I'm Tara Potter. If you haven't heard of me then here's a little bit of info just for you. I am the youngest ever international quidditch player. I am a beater. I play for Bulgaria. As of now I am fifteen but I turn sixteen in two months. I became an international quidditch player at the tender age of fourteen but they unfortunately never played me until I showed them what I was worth. I also prank internationally as I prank every stadium that I play in excepting Bulgaria. I am the only girl on the team and am the only girl at Durmstrang. I am extremely loyal and brave. Betrayal will most likely get you killed. Yes James Potter is my brother and his parents are my parents. I visit them once a year from Bulgaria during Christmas but this year is different. This year due to an idea from yours truly we are visiting Hogwarts for the whole year to learn about each other. Maybe even get some friends that are girls. Not that I need them. But it would be nice to have a girl to talk to from time to time.
Another random fact about me. I'm in my sixth year. I have brunette hair with blonde highlights and bright green eyes. Let's see... I have scars from learning to fight with daggers and staffs(required at Durmstrang) and fighting monsters off who really seem to like me. Oh! I'm an illegal animagus just for fun. I am a huge lioness. Hmm... what else... you know I don't know what else to tell you except that I'm very random so if I do remember something I'll tell you right away no matter what!!!!! K the headmaster's calling me gotta go! Byeeee!!!! *runs away* Oh wait! *runs back* Nobody at Hogwarts, including my brother knows Durmstrang is coming. Only the staff and Dumbledore. K byeeeee!!!
A/N: First chapter is always the hardest but it'll be easier now. Thank goodness. Shoutout to Accio-HarryPotter for helping me keep from getting writers block! Thank you!!!!!