Durmstrang Drills

Tara's POV
I raced to get Riptide who apparently would be doing drills with us.
"Tide! You're doing drills with us hurry up!" I shouted.
"I'm assuming I don't have a choice in this matter," he said.
"Nope and we have..." I looked at my imaginary watch," ten minutes to get you in your armor so hurry up and let's go. Accio armor!"
I dodged the armor that flew towards me and put it on him. I didn't use armor. He snorted as I took a flying leap onto his back.
"GO! GO! GO!" I screamed.
He flapped his large wings and soared towards the arena quickly. The whole of Hogwarts gasped as one as we soared into the arena. I jumped off of Tide in mid flight and landed in a roll before I walked over to Headmaster Leonardo. I waved and quickly ran into the locker rooms and changed into my fighting clothes which are basically tight clothes with a loose shirt which is tightened around the waist with a belt. Then I ran back out to where I was supposed to be. In the front line.
Leonardo stepped forward and spoke the spell to amplify his voice," I make it one of my personal goals to understand what other schools feel and think about so I have personally discussed this topic with a few students at this school. I have come to notice that several people think that if anything dangerous attacks the school that Durmstrang will be unable to defend themselves or get in the way. I would like to show you one of our drills just to show you that we are more than capable of defending ourselves and your school."
Tide walked over to me with heavy thudding steps and put his head down next to me. A growl rumbled in his throat. I rolled my eyes and flicked him in the nostril making him snort smoke. He growled at me and I glared at him and spoke quietly," You listen up Tide! I know you don't like crowds but you are not meeting so you better suck it up and deal or I'm not afraid to hurt you. You're going to get through this without complaining and we will leave directly after. If you do good maybe I'll take you hunting. Now get going and stop growling at me or I'll slap your nose."
Dragons have very sensitive noses by the way. He sighed and lifted his head up a trace of a growl rumbling in his chest. I raised an eyebrow at him and started to step threateningly towards him which quickly shut him up. He blew a puff of smoke at me and stood up on his hind legs towering over me and growling with narrowed eyes.
"Oh that is it Tide!" I stalked towards him before latching myself onto his leg and swarming up him using his armor for handholds. He writhed and attempted to shake me off but I drove a dagger into one of the chinks of his armor making him roar in pain. I ripped the dagger out and continued up making it up to his head. I took out my staff and hit him on the nose. Hard. He whimpered.
"That's right Tide! I'm in charge! Disobey me again! I dare you!"
He whimpered and lowered his head and I hopped off and he lowered his head in shame looking up at me with large pleading eyes.
I growled at him and smacked his nose," Get out of here! This is not over Tide. You wait for me on the ship or I will find you a worse punishment! Go!"
He flew off head hanging in shame as I snarled at him.
I turned to the Headmaster," Sorry about that Headmaster. He will learn to respect me better in the future. Let us continue."
He nodded but I didn't miss my brother's astonished face. Suddenly a fully grown Blast Ended Skrewt appeared out of the side of the arena as Leonardo handed the job to us as usual. I took leadership as usual and realized the Headmaster had taken all of our weapons.
"I WANT MY DAGGERS BACK LATER LEONARDO!" I screamed. "Alright listen up! Vincent! You're the distraction! Weston you Aaron and Terry have got the tail-"
"Um yeah Tara look again," Weston said.
I whipped around. Two more skrewts had joined the first one along with a large ice dragon from Bulgaria.
"Alright teams of twenty on each skrewt! The remaining guys join me on the dragon. Remember no killing unless absolutely necessary. Attack!"
I swerved to avoid the skrewts and launched myself towards the dragon. I grabbed onto its haunches and crouched and jumped up to his head. I punched its nose as hard as I could. It roared and blew icy hot fire roasting one of the skrewts. I cursed in Bulgarian before launching myself at his nostril dragging him down with me and finally finding a sort of weapon threw a rope with a hook over him managing to tie him to the ground. He shook but could not shake the ropes. I turned to see that the skrewts had been taken care of before something scratched my arm open down to the bone. I heard James scream at me and turned to see the dragon had gotten free. I did the one thing I knew I could and whistled holding my arm in pain. But it didn't hurt that bad. Not as bad as others. I held one arm in the air and then jumped in the air as Tide caught me.
"Got my spare daggers Tide? The Headmaster is an idiot."
"In the side pouch," he spoke in my mind as he dove for the dragon slicing its shoulder open.
It opened its wings to begin to fly but I found my daggers and jumped off Tides back. The Durmstrang guys gaped at me. I had never done this before. I slammed into the dragons head making it fall back down to the ground. It reached up and sliced my leg open. I growled and it flew upward and tried to grab onto someone in the crowd. James.
"James," I screamed as I dove to him.
He was lifted up into the air with me. I grabbed onto a claw and painfully swung myself up to where he was. He looked terrified but he wasn't screaming. We were easily five hundred feet in the air.
"James you're going to have to trust me. Okay?" I shouted over the wind.
He nodded. I sliced the dragons foot off and he fell with it screaming. Then Tide caught him and took him down to the arena. The dragon then punctured my shoulder and stomach. It didn't hit any organs I was pretty sure. I clung to the dragon making sure Tide was underneath us once again. Once he was I dropped knowing I had one shot. I grabbed a knife from my belt and threw it. My knife struck true and hit it in the neck in the fatal area. He fell slowly and I was caught by Tide. I was angry though. The Headmaster was about to get hurt. Tide landed and I stumbled holding my stomach. I coughed and spat seeing blood in it. The Durmstrang guys backed away seeing the anger in my eyes. I limped toward him.
"Leo," I spoke in a rasp," what the hell? A dragon? An ice dragon no less. What the hell were thinking. THAT ALMOST GOT MY BROTHER KILLED!"
I coughed again spitting blood.
"NEXT TIME YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT NOTIFY ME FIRST AND DON'T PUT THE THING IN A STADIUM FULL OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF THING!" I groaned in pain and spat blood again.
Well I was wrong about it not puncturing an organ. I felt myself start to get dizzy but before I could pass out I walked up and punched him in the eye. I saw the black eye form before I stumbled backwards into somebody's arms. Sirius.
"Anything but weak," I heard him mutter before everything went black.