Its gotta be Stevie!

Cammie's POV
I arrive back at my second home, only to find Shannon in tears on the couch. I race to her leaving the coffees on the bench.

"Aww Babe, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I say pulling her into my arms.

"No I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me like this." Shannon says, pulling her head out from my shoulder.

"No hey babe, it's ok." I say, kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm gonna fix this." I say, getting up to grab the coffees.

"Thanks babe." Shannon says as I hand her the coffee.

"We should probably tell the police." I say as Shannon takes a short sip of her hot coffee.

"Mmm, no." Shannon says looking up at me.

"What?! why?!" I say shocked with her response.

"Somehow it might lead back to Jake." Shannon says. 'Shit I forgot about him. He probably did this, but I still don't trust Stevie.'

"You can't keep backing him." I say madly.

"Cam, it can't be him." Shannon says.

I look at Shannon blankly and stand up with my keys in hand.

"Cam, what are you doing?!" Shannon says frowning at me.

"Fixing things." I simply say walking out the door.

I hear the door slam behind me and notice Shannon locking the door.

"Well I'm coming too." Shannon says following me to my car.

We drive in silence until Shannon realises where I'm going.

"It's gotta be Stevie!" I say.

"Cammie, seriously." Shannon frowns angrily at me.

----------------------------------

I park behind Shannon's car and walk to Vanessa's gate. Shannon rushes up behind me trying to prevent me from going through the gate.

"You stand up for Jake, Shannon. Yet I was the one to be beaten up by him. I understand that you're preventing me because of Ness now. But Stevie needs to explain." I say in frustration.

Without a word Shannon looks down the street, unable to look at me. She steps aside letting me pass. I waltz right up to her door and knock waiting for a response. The door swings open to Colin, surprised to see us.

"Is you're sister still home?" I quickly ask him scanning behind him.

"Yeah I think they're up stairs." He says confused on what's going on.

"We'll be back bud." Shannon says ruffling his hair.

I race upstairs while Shannon announces herself.

"Ness it's Shannon we're coming up!" Shannon says.

Vanessa's door swings open and they both walk out of the room before we make it upstairs.