She Shoots! She Scores!

Cammie's POV
Before I get a chance to think, Taylor arrives outside my house tooting her horn for attention. 'Of course she's here as expected.'

I quickly grab my thing, running down stairs and outside to the street. I don't even look at her before hopping into her car, not thinking twice. I really shouldn't be doing this. I should slap her for last night, she ruined the perfect night with Shannon. My anger is directed all at her, yet something is guarding me from most of my hate towards her. Those feeling for her must be gone, they have to be. I really like Shannon. I can't lose her.

Taylor takes off without a destination. Still not managing to say any words to me as I sit there waiting for any interaction.

"What the fuck is your problem Taylor?" I say, unable to contain myself any longer.

"Wow! Hey Cam! Calm self." Taylor says quickly to my question.

"I know it was you!" I say, getting straight to the point.

"You knew it was me? What does that mean?" Taylor says acting clueless, flicking back at forward between the road and me.

"Taylor! What the fuck? You were at the ball last night and you fucking kissed me! I know it was you?" I yell even louder, my anger is beginning to blow.

"If you knew it was me, then why did you kiss me?" Taylor's say slowly, making my blood boil. The fact that she talks slow and calmly makes me angrier.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because you were dressed exactly like Shannon?" I say smartly.

"It took you a while to realise Cam." She smirks, checking both ways at an intersection.

"I don't know what kinda sick game you're playing, but it's not funny." I say, staring out the side window. I can't bare to look at her anymore, not after pulling a stunt like this.

"Cammie, you understand why I'm mad right? Why I'm doing this? I know why you haven't hit me." She pauses and pulls over on a random street.

"Why?" I say loudly rolling my eyes.

"Because you still have feelings for me." She says quietly looking into my eyes as if she can read me. I won't let her. 'Why does she still like me? If only she knew what I did to her. I can't possibly still have feelings for her I had to move on.'

"Taylor I can't, I don't! We have to move on." I tell her, trying to get it through to her.

"Cammie, I know everything. I know what you did to me, and I know it's not your fault. Why do you think im here? Why do you think I cheated on you?" Taylor explains.

"Wait so knew this whole time then cheated on me to get back at me! Why didn't you just tell me? You didn't have to go and fucking cheat on me. I didn't mean for this to happen, I didn't expect to fall in love with you." I tell her, pushing back the lump in my throat.

"Well who's the real cheater now Camden. Maybe you should of thought that through before you bet on me." Taylor says smartly, I look away, making sure she doesn't see my eyes beginning to tear. I swallow hard, unable to respond.

"When are you gonna tell Shannon about what you did? Because if you don't, I will! Taylor says loudly.

"Please Taylor. I left you because I knew I was unfair. You can't tell her." I beg her.