Beer Pong and Body Shots

Cammie's POV
Final day at school then onto college. That's if I get in again. I see Stevie and Shannon chatting together outside. Early like they normally do.

"Hey Babe!" Shannon yells, as I walk towards them cautiously.

"I was just updating Shannon on what I remember from that night. You were pretty funny Cam." Stevie laughs.

I pull off a fake laugh so I don't offend her. 'I know it was a long time ago but all this time I thought this was real. Not a joke... It still doesn't make sense.'

"Shannon can I talk to you for a second?" I say out of the blue.

"Yeah, sure." I grab Shannon's arm and drag her away.

"You okay?" Shannon questions looking concerned.

"Yeah..." I give her an unconvincing nod. "Well no." I say shanking my head.

"Don't stress. Nobody is gonna get you Cam. You're safe with me. Only one day left to survive. You're gonna be by my side the whole day okay.... except for exams." Shannon says, trying to reassure me.

"What if it's Stevie?! What if she paid him?!" I whisper loudly to Shannon.

"Cam you're getting paranoid! It can't be her." Shannon says, frowning at me.

"Why not? She was Ally's girlfriend." I state the obvious.

Shannon doesn't say a word and grabs the back of my arms down by my side. She pulls me forward closing the gab between us. She looks into my eyes and kisses my lips slowing. My heart rate begins to lower completely.

"It's okay." Shannon says, as she breaks away from me.

The bell rings bringing the stress of exams back to me. I walk along side Shannon and Stevie back to the torturous room full of students.

"If you get stuck give me a shout out in Spanish and we will try to communicate." I laugh to Shannon.

"Okay, but help in Spanish is 'ayuda' so listen out for it." Shannon laughs.

We are forced to stay quiet as we enter the hall. Time goes by fast but I still feel I'm missing so much information.

----------------------------------

Cammie's POV
"Now we pray that we've passed." I say to Shannon as I meet with her, Ness and Stevie.

"You're good at English, you'll be fine." Shannon says, grabbing my hand to pull me closer.

"That's it babe! No more exams, no more dramas! We're heading for college." Shannon says with excitement.

"This calls for celebration!" Ness yells her hands up in the air.

"I agree." Stevie says.

"Wanna party at mine?" Ness asks looking around at everyone.

"Are you sure?" Shannon asks.

"It's okay! My parents are away like normal. This time they are on a business trip. It's just me and Colin.