Everybody Wanna Steal My Girl

Cammie's POV
"You okay?" I question, following her gaze to people around us.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You thirsty? Want a drink? I'll be right back." Shannon say nervously. She slips away before I can reply.

"Okay." I yell, wondering if she heard me. I watch as she disappears to the table full of food and drinks.

I stand awkwardly alone for a few seconds, feeling like a dick. I don't mind dancing by myself but I would prefer not too. Shannon returns from the same direction, except empty handed. The light begins to dim even more, making it almost impossible to see my own too hands.

"Where's the drinks at Shan?" I yell, laughing out loud. She doesn't respond to my question and continues to dance to the overpowering music. 'Maybe she didn't hear me. The music all of a sudden gets louder.' I think to myself.

Shannon grabs my waist pulling her hips to mine. I pick up a different sent as if she has put on new perfume, but a familiar perfume. One that I've smelled before, but I can't put my finger on it.

Shannon leans in before I get a chance to work out who's perfume she's wearing. Her lips meet mine, but it doesn't feel like Shannon. I break away from her kiss to get a closer look at her. She leans into my ear to talk to me.

"You're gonna regret going with Cam." She whispers. I pull away from her before she can say another word. 'I know that voice anywhere.' Her words begun to haunt me.

"Taylor." I yell, as she takes off into the crowd of people. I turn to notice Shannon without a mask, witnesses everything.

"Cammie! What the hell?" Shannon yells, walking up in front of me. People turn to look at us, and I feel my cheeks turn a hot pink. I rips off my mask breaking the string from the back. 'I don't know where to begin, or what to tell Shannon. She's gonna hate me.' I think, looking down at the ground. I can't bare to look at her, feeling ashamed of everything that just happened.

Shannon takes my hand in a hurry leading me towards the exit. Ness follows on our path wondering what's going on. She chases after us wanting an explanation. I turn back to notice Travis watching us leave. 'Did he see everything too?' Shannon drags me to the school car park while Ness walks in behind.
She stays away for a second so Shannon can talk to me. I watch as she heads towards her car knowing we will want a ride home.

Shannons POV
"Cammie? Who was that? Did you know it wasn't me?" I question her angrily, taking of my heals to relieve my feet.

"What Shannon of course I didn't know! I thought she was you." She says, putting her hands over her face.

"What the fuck? Okay so you don't know who it was? Who would dress like me to get to you?"

I ask with frustration, I pace back and forward on the pavement in front of her.

"Shannon, it was Taylor." Cammie says, as if it were obvious. 'Of course it was obvious who else knows her around her.'

"Well how was I meant to know it could of been anyone. Why would she want to do that to me? Or too you?" I say confused, frowning at Cammie.

"Look Shannon just leave it, I'll sort it okay." Cammie says, trying to take my hand.

"What? No! Cammie she just kissed you, basically in front of me. Cammie she was wearing my fucking dress." I say, trying to get through to her.

"That must be just a fluke that you happened to have the same dress as her. It's just coincidence." Cammie says, trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, a coincidence that we have the same shoes and mask too I suppose. I got them from a completely different place." I say staring at Cammie. It's hard to be mad at her when she looks so innocent.