We're having a ball

Cammie's POV
"There's no need to be scared." I whisper close to her ear, moving my hand to her pink coloured cheek. I try sense what she's going through. I don't want her to feel like something is wrong with her.

Shannon leans in slowly kissing me hard, forcing me onto my back. I feel the weight of her body on top of me and I pull her in tight. 'I just want to feel her skin against mine.' She props herself up and reaches her, now warm hand around my neck. My body tingles and my heart races like crazy. She continues to kiss me filling the gaps between us.

I travel my hands down her back to the hem of her maroon shirt. I lift the back of her shirt, gliding my hands up her spine. Feeling her warm bare skin against mine sends shocks throughout my body.

Her warmth reheats my hands, giving me feeling again. She arches her back away from my cold touch, adjusting to the feeling. I feel for her bra strap, holding my hand there ready to unclip. All I want to do is unclip it but I know I can't. Not here, not now. It's far too soon, I don't want to ruin this relationship.

I flip her over onto her back and glide my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entry. She doesn't let me, teasing me instead. She grazes her teeth against my lip biting slightly. Her hands now travel up the back of my shirt, finding it harder to handle her touch. I pull away only to see Shannon smirking at me. She kisses my cheek playfully, stopping the intensity. I check my phone it's now 11, time when so quickly.

"We should go home, it's late." Shannon says, making my heart drop. I don't want this night to end. She pulls me back into her, bringing warmth back into my body from her kisses. Shannon sits up, pulling her top over her head and hopping out the back of the truck.

The truck shakes making a loud noise, bring it to a start. She comes back for me, grabbing my freezing cold hand to take me to the passengers seat. She grabs the rest of her gear throwing it in the back, pulling the soft top cover over the pillows. Shannon runs to the door with her jersey over her head avoiding the rain.

"So did you enjoy the movie?" Shannon smirks, knowing we didn't watch the end. She takes off, heading towards the motorway, heading for home.

"It was great we will have to do it again sometime." I say, flirting staring out the window smiling to myself. I wish she would pull over so we could finish what we started. I smirk to myself.

Shannon's hand rests on mine and I jump at her touch. I still felt the nerves even though we just kissed. My hands feel clammy and my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous." I say feeling like a dick.

"Don't be." Shannon says smartly, copying me from before. She rests her hand back on mine, this time I don't react. Butterflies flutter in my stomach. 'I can't believe this is happening.'

We chatted the whole way home, and stopped at in and out to fill our hungry. We arrive outside Shannon's house, parking behind my little car.

"Thank you for tonight. I had a really great time." I say, my hand at the ready to open the truck door. Kiss me again Shannon, please I beg you.' I think to myself, her hand still resting on mine.

"I did too and I'm sorry about today." Shannon says sincerely. "Wait there!" Shannon quickly says, hopping out the truck, detaching her hand from mine to open my door.