Shut up and dance with me!

----------------------------------

Shannon's POV
We only had a half day of school so the hall could be set up for he ball. I stand in line with Cammie by my side.

"I'll get the tickets." I tell Cam pulling out my money.

"Hey no it's my turn! You've already taken me on a date remember." Cam whispers in my ear, causing me to smile.

"Two tickets please." Cam says, pushing in front of me to pay.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that." I say, as Cammie hands me the black ticket with a mask on the front.

"So I guess I'll see you at 7." Cam says as we walk into the school car park.

"Well yea that's if you can find me." I smirk.

----------------------------------

"Wow Camden! You look beautiful." I hope the guys realise that tonight anyone would be lucky to have you.

"Thanks Mom. It's ok I'm umm going with Shannon as friends. Better than having a guy around." I say trying to play it cool.

"That's a good idea gun. I'll drive you. Come on." I grab my sliver mask and check my makeup before heading out. Mom waits patiently in the car and I quickly hop in, fearing I'm gonna be late.

"You sure you're not going with anyone Cam? Cause I find that hard to believe." She questions, trying to squeeze the truth from me. 'How could she know? She can't know, I don't want to deal with this right now.' Who knows which way she'll turn? I just don't want her to disown me.'

"Okay Mom, I am going with someone." I say, she turns to me looking shocked. 'Why did I say that, I shouldn't of said that.'

"What? Who?" Mom says,  just about speeding through a red light.

"This boy named Travis." I say, watching her face drops with disappointment. 'Does she know I'm lying to her?'

"Oh is he nice? Will I see him tonight?" She fires questions at me. I frown at her reaction.

"Probably not, he will have a mask on Mom. I won't even know who is he." I say, looking out the window. 'Does she really think I'm going with Shannon. I can tell she doesn't believe me.'

"Okay well I'd love to meet him." She says, pulling up at the school car park. " You have fun Cam." Mom says kissing me lightly on the cheek, trying not to ruin my make up.

"I will!" I tell her, shutting the car door. Students walk into the hall, masks covering there faces. I string the sliver mask over my eyes as I walk up to the entrance. 'Now gotta find Shannon.' I think to myself, entering the decorated school hall.

The hall is full of students, with their faces covered by unique masks. They dance, drink and sing to the overly loud music. I scan the room, but no sign of Shannon. She didn't tell me any hints about her dress or mask.

I scan the walls for Travis and instantly find him. He stands tall against the wall at the end of the hall watching people dance. I make my way past people in a mission to get to him.