Golfing like a Pro

Shannon's POV
Cammie and I sit together laughing at just about everything. I can't stop smiling and I can't explain how happy I am to be with her. I never would of thought that I would take this kinda path in life, but I'm glad she guided me here to this moment.

"I love you." I say, cutting her off about a time she was dancing with her brother.

"I love you too babe." She says, in a forgiving voice for interrupting.

"I'm sorry." I cutely smile.

"It's okay. I know you were zoning out." She laughs.

"No, I was distracted on how pretty you look tonight." I say, complementing her. Cammie wears a black leather jacket with black jeans while I wear a white tee and black jeans.

"Oh stop it." She playfully accepts my complement.

I want to tell her about Jake but I don't wanna ruin the night. Then again I also don't want her to be annoyed with me keeping this from her.

"Hey, after this do you wanna go to an awesome golf range I found. It's glow in the dark, so the balls glow and you hit it into these rings that also glow." I say,  getting excited.

"Okay, that sounds fun." Cammie smiles.

"But you do know this will turn into a competition." She smirks.

"Oh it's on Camden Scott." I hold my hand out to shake for it. She begins to laugh.

Our food arrives to our table and we exchange mouthfuls of each other's meals. I regret my decision on getting a burger while Cammie got this amazing looking pasta dish.

"Geez I'm full!" I say loudly,  lying back in my seat holding my tummy.

"Same this was pretty sickly." Cammie says playing with her folk in her bowl.

"Do you think we could squeeze in desert? Or should we quit while we're ahead." I laugh.

"I'll split one with you if there's anything worth getting." Cammie smiles.

Within moments the cake arrives to our table with two spoons. The cake is covered with chocolate sauce with a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of cream.

I drag the plate close to me and playfully look at Cammie.

"Heyyyy!" She almost yells.

"It's okay babe." I push the plate back to the centre and slice my spoon through the cake and direct a mouthful towards her lips. She accepts my offer almost eating the spoon with it.

"Okay, I understand why you don't want to share it now." Cammie says with her mouth full.

It doesn't take us long to finish, almost licking the plate clean.

"Okay, I think we should leave before we order 7 more of those." Cammie laughs.

"I agree." I say, pulling her up from the table.

I drive us to the range and grab a bucket of 50 glow in the dark balls. It's not that busy, so we grab the end section of the range. I hand Cammie a club and I set up a ball on the tee.

"You ready for this?" I say getting pumped to hit the ball.

"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life." She says sarcastically.