Drinks, Dancing, Sex?

Cammies POV
Shannon arrives exactly on time. I secretly feel like she's my uber driver. She takes me everywhere.

Shannon has dressed casual with her dark blue plaid shirt and ripped, light blue skinny jeans. In my opinion she looks amazing. Everything thing about this girl is killing me.

"Looking good Cam." She says, I've never heard her call me that before. I've only dressed causal like her but I have to return the compliment.

"You're looking ready to party." I say feeling so embarrassed from everything that just came out my mouth. I feel my cheeks turning bright red.

"Yes, let's go." Shannon laughs and takes off, turning the music up.

We arrive at our destination within seconds and park outside a large bluish house.

Shannon turns off her car and we stare out the window. The music was so loud I could hear it from inside Shannon's car.

"Right lets go." Shannon says hopping out in a hurry.

"Do you even know who's house this is?" I ask wondering if this was the best idea.

"No, not really. Let's just say, its a friend of a friends house." Shannon says walking inside without knocking.

I follow behind her and she grabs my hand taking me through a crowd full of people. Her touch makes my chest tight and sends a rush throughout my body. 'She has to stop doing this to me.' I yell, thinking to myself over all this loud music. Shannon drags me to a girl wearing a beanie. She is very pretty but also off her face. I forgot all about Shannon's friend Vanessa. 'Maybe this is her.' My mind suddenly clicks.

Shannon pulls me into her bringing her mouth to my ear. "This is Vanessa." Shannon yells and steps back, running away to get drinks for both of us.

"Nice to meet you Vanessa." I yell, hoping she hears me. She holds a red coloured cup in her and slightly dances to the music.

"Call me Ness and nice to meet you too! Cammie is it?" She asks, changing her drink from her right to left hand. She shakes my hand and takes a drink from her red cup.

"Yeah, Camden but you can call me Cammie." I say standing awkwardly waiting for Shannon to return.

"You're the new girl right?" She asks getting more into her dancing.

"Yea just changed schools." I say still yelling over top of the music.

"You'll love it here." She says tipping a little bit but she quickly steadies herself.

I scan the room for Shannon but I can't see her anywhere. I stand on my tippy toes to get a clearer view, but still nothing. I turn to look back at Vanessa but she is already making out with a taller girl. 'I guess there goes Shannon's plan to set us up.'

Shannon appears holding two red cups, one in each hand full to the brim. She looks surprised by Vanessa and continues to stare as they kiss.

"How long was I gone?" She laughs in my ear again so I can hear her beautiful voice.

I reach up to her ear. "Not long, that's the surprising part." We both laugh and she hands me the red cup with an unknown liquid.

"Thanks." I say and she reads my lips.

"It's quieter over here." She points with her cup and grabs my arm again. The shooting pains return again. I try to force them away but they soften when she releases me from her grip.