A Blast from the Past

Shannon's POV
'I dropped everything for her, I left Jake and basically came out to the world. What am I meant to do now? There's no turning back from this. I don't know if I can trust her anymore.' I think to myself.

Taylor continues to explain "Yes, Cammie would of won the bet.... if I didn't cheat on her." Taylor adds.

"No wonder she hates your guts." I say angrily defending Cammie.

"I knew what she was doing to me, that's why I did it. I didn't want the whole school to know I was gay. The whole fucking dancing team would look at me differently I was team captain. I needed to stay in the team it was the only thing I had. Heck we were headed for championships." Taylor continues with her sob story.

"So.... I had sex with this guy and posted the video so people didn't question me being gay. It was the only way I could stop these rumours about myself. My family are Christians so I would of lost everything." Taylor says explains.

"Then what the fuck is this?" I dangle the necklace in front of her again. "Taylor you attacked Cammie!" I almost scream.

"I swear on my life it wasn't me! That's why I'm worried! It could be Ally's. Did Cammie not recognise the necklace?" She yells back.

"I don't know anymore. She could of lied." I frown, now doubting Cammie. 

"Look, I didn't even realise Cammie was in this much trouble until she left me. I thought it was just because she found out I cheated on her. I didn't realise she was in serious trouble with Ally. All I knew is that they made a bet. I didn't know I what the bet involved." Taylor explains, stopping at the lights.

"So you came here to ruin Cammie's life just because she was gonna ruin yours! After you found out she was faking it!" I yell at her.

"That's bullshit." I shake my head.

"I've been trying to talk to her but she won't even allow me to explain. I know what she did was wrong but I don't believe she didn't love me. She fucking hurt me Shannon! She made me fall in love with her and vanished just like that. Ally will hunt her down for that cash, and she probably won't give up she's fucking crazy. She never should of messed with Ally to begin with." Taylor says, rolling her eyes at me.

"So I'm just meant to take your word for all this shit? That Ally is a nut case, Cammie is a manipulative liar and you're the innocent victim." I scoff at her, rolling my eyes.

"Fine! If you don't believe me ask her yourself." Taylor says, slamming the breaks, coming to a holt. Without even realising I look out the window only to notice we are outside the hospital. My mind was so caught up about everything Taylor was telling me I failed to even look where we were going. I jump out of her car. I can't handle her anymore, she's driving me insane.

"Good luck Shannon! I have a feeling I'll be talking to you shortly." Taylor says in a smart tone before I slab the door. I watch her disappear around the corner before I enter through the front door.

'What if Taylor lied about the whole thing and then when I do tell Cammie she hates me for believing her? What if it is true? What if Ally attacked her?'  My mind runs through the 'what ifs' as I stand in the lift. 'Who am I meant to be mad at here.'

It's not the right time to pick a fight with Cammie, it seems unfair. She already has a fair amount of internal bleeding with bruises over her body.