Love Bites

Shannon's POV
Cammie moves from the corner of the bed and back into my arms.

"Morning Babe." I say turning into a massive yawn.

"Shit Shannon! Close that." Cammie says, covering my mouth quickly with her hand.

"Sorry." I say, directing my mouth away from her.

"Stinky kiss?" Cammie whispers still half asleep. I lean in giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Also you were great last night." Cammie says looking up at me.

"So were you..." I feel my cheeks heating up.

"You're funny." Cammie cheekily laughs.

"What?" I say confused. Cammie sits up straddling me, flicking her blonde hair to one side.

I watch her movements as she leans down towards my ear.

"How about round two?" Cammie whispers. She instantly sends shocks through my body, but we hear a loud knock at the door.

"Bitches! Time to get up!!" Ness yells outside the door. We can't see Ness because of the curtains, but I know she'll already be dressed and ready for the day.

"Okay! We will be out in 10......
Bitch!" I yell with a slight delay.

We both stay very still listening for her footsteps as she leaves.

"I think she's gone." Cam says, looking back at me from the door.

I sit up meeting Cammie, still straddling me.

"Time to get up or she'll come back." I say focusing on her puppy dog face as she begs cutely.

"Cam we can't." I say before she changes my mind.

"But you know you want to." She say biting down on her lip. Cammie pushes against me forcing me to lie back down on the bed. She hovers over me kissing my sweet spot.

My phone beeps alerting us both. I reach for my phone while Cammie continues.

Ness
"Breakfast. Is. Ready."
Ness texts each work individually. Cammie sucks hard at my neck, mad from my lack of attention to her.

"Cam!" I yell.

"What?" She smirks sitting up from me. I push her off and race to the mirror, moving my hair from neck.

I stare at myself in the mirror and quickly notice a massive red, oval mark on the right side of my neck.

"Camden Mary-Allyse Scott..." I moan in a childish voice.

I watch in the mirror as she walks up behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey! That's a fine piece of artwork right there." She laughs.

"Mmm, that's gonna last a couple of days." I say, but not really disappointed.

"You love it..." She smiles. "And I can add to it!" Cammie says lifting my hair from the back of my neck. She watches my reaction in the mirror, yet all I feel is her lips pressed against my neck.