Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NEGAN

Warning: This story contains excessive swearing and some adult content. 

******

The road was desolate and peaceful in an eerie sort of way. The large trees that adorned both sides of the road led to the vast, untamed woods. Behind one of the trees closest to the road, a figure waited patiently as the sound of an approaching group of vehicles disrupted the serene silence of the surroundings. Two motorcycles with loud, rumbling engines came into sight, driven by intimidating looking men. Close behind the two motorcycles was a small delivery truck and not far behind it was a group of four or more bikers that escorted the truck. The truck contained very precious items...valuable resources.

The speeding group of motorists slowed down almost instantly when coloured smoke obstructed their vision. The smoke was a deep blue colour that instantly caused the bikers to stop as well as the truck. The smoke was very thick that it hindered the motorists' ability to see around them. The two bikers that were leading the group abandoned their motorcycles and readied their weapons. Although they were very alert, the smoke made it very difficult to see. In fact, it was a struggle to even determine whether they were walking to the right direction. The right direction was towards the truck containing the precious resources.

An ear-piercing pop followed by a noisy hiss immediately alerted everybody as the armed men riding the motorcycles followed the direction where they heard the noise. They found themselves gathered next to the truck as the smoke cleared and they were able to see what caused the outburst. The passengers of the truck had also gotten out of the vehicle to investigate. They were all greeted with the sight of one of the truck's back wheels completely busted

"I felt something from the back of the truck, go check it out," the driver of the truck expressed his concern as two armed men went to open the back door of the truck. The metal door rattled as they opened it, revealing contents of the truck. Large boxes containing valuable resources were in the back of the truck. Both men counted the exact number of boxes and just as they were about to shut it and assume that the resources were safe, a small ball no bigger than a golf ball rolled out of the truck, landing on the ground with a quiet thud before engulfing the surroundings with the same blue smoke.

A figure rushed out of the truck, the smoke prevented the two men from seeing who it was. At the same time, more of the smoke bombs rolled in all directions, engulfing the area around the truck with blue smoke and preventing any of the armed men from seeing a figure slip away.

However, right on cue, the chilly wind blew. It caused the leaves of the large trees to rustle and the blue smoke was blown away. The armed men were suddenly given a much better vision of their surroundings. Just in time, one of them saw the suspect running back into the woods and without hesitation, he fired his crossbow aimed towards the suspect. From a distance, the sound of approaching vehicles informed the men that the backup they needed was just around the corner. The figure stumbled on the ground after being shot in the shoulder, the impact was more surprising than painful. Orders were yelled out and in a matter of seconds, two burly men dragged the figure back to the scene.

"Well, well," the man who fired the shot exclaimed as the reinforcements arrived at the scene just in time to help decide what to do with the suspect. "Get her bag boys and let's see what she has taken from us," he ordered as the two burly men who held her forcefully took her backpack from her.

She was sneaky and fast, that's for sure but she was no match for the thirteen men that suddenly surrounded her. Not only were they intimidating but they were heavily armed too. "She just stole some of the food from our boxes," one of the men who looked through the contents of her bag announced, recognising most of its contents. "I found what she used to pop the tyre too," he added as he pulled out a revolver with a silencer fitted to it.

"Well, well, aren't you a clever girl," laughed the man who shot her as he looked down at her scrutinizingly.

"What the fuck happened here?" demanded the man who approached the group of men that surrounded the suspect. He was the fourteenth man and just like the rest, he looked just as intimidating, if not, he was the most menacing. He held his weapon of choice in his hand, a wooden baseball bat with its end wrapped in barbed wire.

She noticed the way that the thirteen men that surrounded her suddenly seemed nervous. Some were even just as intimated as her upon the appearance of the fourteenth man. She quickly assumed that he must be the leader of the group, not the man who had shot her with an arrow.

"The sneaky bitch came out of nowhere and tried to steal from us," spoke the man who shot her before he proceeded to assure his leader that he handled the situation. Rather proudly, he pointed at her injured shoulder with his arrow still stuck in her shoulder.

"And how the fuck did this sneaky bitch snuck under your motherfucking noses?" grumbled the man with the bat as he looked down at the woman forced to kneel on the ground in front of him with an unimpressed expression on his face. He pointed the end of his bat at her, the weapon was simply centimetres away from touching her face. "Do you fucking know who you're stealing from?" he addressed his question to her.

No words came out of her mouth. "Well, given the fact that we haven't formally met, allow me to fucking introduce myself. I'm Negan and I don't fucking appreciate you attempting to steal from me."

All she did was stare blankly at his legs as he stood in front of her, her face was void of any emotion. Therefore, he had no clue whether she was afraid or intimidated. This seemed to annoy him as he reached forward and pulled the arrow from her shoulder. It made her flinch but she shut her eyes to prevent him from seeing the pain that flashed through them and shut her mouth tightly to stop any noise from escaping out. He threw the bloody arrow to the side before he circled around her while swinging his bat.

"I gotta admit that it's motherfucking hot that you have guts," he chuckled, "I always like a strong, independent, beautiful woman," he cackled, "but," he stopped in front of her again, "but you see, you don't fucking steal from me and get the fuck away with it. I take people's shit not the motherfucking way around."

She said nothing and made sure she avoided anyone's gaze. She was a lamb surrounded by wolves... a lamb about to face her execution. "Tell me since you look pretty darn prepared to fucking ambush my men, where exactly is your camp, your people?" he proceeded to question her.

She didn't say anything as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He was starting to run out of patience. "I'll fucking ask you again because I'm feeling fucking generous. Where is your motherfucking camp?" Not a sound came out of her mouth. "Fuckity fuck," he sighed dramatically, "this one's a tough nut to crack, boys, perhaps I should introduce her to Lucille."

This seemed to excite almost all of the other thirteen men around her. The man in front of her pointed his baseball bat at her once more. "This is Lucille and she is fucking awesome," he told her in a tone full of admiration towards the object he held. "If you don't fucking tell me where your camp is, I'm going to have to bash your fucking head until you're fucking dead using Lucille so why don't you make all our lives a little easier sweetheart and answer my fucking question."

For the first time, she moved her gaze upwards to look at his face. His voice matched his face. He was intimidating overall. He had a smug look on his face and an arrogant little grin that informed her that this man was very aware that he had her life under his control. "I don't have a camp," came her response, her voice was hoarse and quiet.

Her response made him laugh. "Oh yes you do," he mused. "I'm going to fucking ask you one last motherfucking time. Where is your goddamn camp?"

"I'll show you," came her response that made him smirk wider.

"Fucking finally!" he grinned as he helped her up by grabbing her by the hair. "Lead the fucking way, darling."

******

hello, everyone! this is my first published work here and i hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. feedbacks are always welcome and if you liked what you've read so far, stay tuned for more :)