CHAPTER 40

For the POV I'm just going to put their names from now on k? K.

-Luke-

I went to sleep imidiatly after Nicole. Tomorrow was going to be pretty fun.

·~· ( I like that symbol) THE NEXT MORNING

Nicole started jumping on my bed early in the morning. She has always woken up before me and anytime she sees me still asleep, she wakes me up.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" she yelled as she kept jumping.

"So you think I'm beautiful when I sleep" I say, fluttering my eye lashes.

"No, but you are cute" she laughed and took out her phone, showing me dozens of pictures of me sleeping.

"Is this what you do when we are all sleeping" I say with a laugh.

"No, I only did it once to all of you" she said and jumped on me.

"Get off, woman" I giggle and try to push her off but she just falls on me. She basically face planted into my chest.

"Hi" she giggled looking up at me.

"Hey" reply and she suddenly bursts into song.

"HEY HOW YA DOIN SORRY I CANT GET THROUGH! LEAVE YOUR NAME AND YOUR NUMBER AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU" she screams starting to jump on my bed again.

"That was pretty random" I laugh.
"I'm a random person" she laughs and almost hits her head on the ceiling.

"God, your hyper today" I chuckle.

"Are you kidding! It's Disneyland the happiest place on fucking earth" she yells, ploping down on the bed again.

"Go back to bed, it's too early" I whine and bury my head in the pillow.

"Fine I'm going to go video chat with Michael" She says and jumps off of my bed.

-Nicole-

     I turned not laptop and waited for Michael too show up on my screen. When he finally did, I notice his eyes were red like he had been crying.

"Hey, you alright babe" I ask.

"Yea just miss you a bit" he lies with a forsed smile but I decide not to push it.

"You're a big ol' baby" I tease.

"No, I'm punk rock" we laugh.

"So what are you doing today" he asks once we calm down.

"Luke and I are going to hang out at Disney land. But I'm really scared of rollercaosters so I don't know how this is going to work" I say and he laughs at me.

"I thought you said I was a big ol' baby" he jokes.

"Shut up" I say and I hear Luke laughing. "What are you laughing at" I snap playfully.

"You and Michael" He says walking over.

"Hi Luke" Michael screams threw the screen.

"Hi Michael" Luke screams.

"There is waaaay to much Muke going on here" I laugh.

"Shut up" Michael says.

"What if I don't wanna" I test.

"Then You can perish" he says

"Yea sure" I laugh.

"Whatever" he whines because I won.

"We've gotta go" I say and push Luke off the bed with a loud thud. We all laugh.

"Alright baby, love you" Michael says and he blows a kiss.

"I love you too Michael" Luke yells from the floor.

"Shut up Luke" Michael says and the screen goes black.

-Michael-

     Before Nicole called, I was on Twitter. There was a lot of hate towards me, telling me to break up with Nicole and kill myself. I didn't want to tell Nicole Because she would go buzerk. After I hung up, I played my head against the pillow. What the he'll was I going to do. Nicole is bound to find out eventually. And maybe all of her fans are right, I'm not good for her, maybe I should just kill myself. Nicole would be devastated. I eventually fall asleep.

·~·THE NEXT DAY (again)

-Nicole-

     The weekend went by so fast. We decided to drink a little. The sun was setting and Luke decided to go on the farise wheel (Idk if there really is one but let's just pretend) we were the last ones in line so no one else was going on But us.
I was a little freaked out about how high it was but Luke told me to get over it. While it made its way higher up, I clenched in to Luke's handand fire works started for the parade. When we were in the very top, it stop with a squeal.

"Oh shit,Luke what the fuck is happening" I start to panic.

"I don't know, but no one will here is so we have to wait this out" he said.

"I'm FUCKING scared" I yell.

"Don't worry these carts are really stable" he said calming me. He put an arm around my back and I turned to him completely.

"Do you have feelings for me" I ask suddenly. He thinks for a moment.

"Yea I do, I don't know when it started but I want you even though I know I can't have you" He said. Maybe it was from all the achohol that I have in me, but I have the sudden urge to kiss him, more maybe, I don't I know maybe it's just because I've been away from Michael too long. Whatever it is, it takes control of me and I kiss him. I miss him pationatly and he kisses back. I pull away realizing how bad this is.

"Horny much" he asks and I notice a bit Mark on his lip.

"Sorry, I don't know what happend" I say and scoot away.

"Its ok, no one will know, or here" he says. Maybe we both had way too much to drink.

"In this crappy cart, really" I laugh.

"Yea sure, they are very stable" he says wiggling around, it barley moved.

"No, why the fuck am I even considering letting you fuck me" I scream suddenly getting my mind straight and scooted away from him. He gets several times to talk to me but I completely ignor him. I finally thought of something that I feel stupid for not thinking about before. I take out my phone and call the cops. Soon we are getting picked up by a helicopter. We were going home again. What am I going to do? I cheated on Michael again. I'm not talking to Luke. But I can't live with myself for doing this again.

All right this is the last chapter of this book but There is a second book so don't worry.