CHAPTER 18

-Nicole's POV-
After I told Zayn my fucked up childhood we fell asleep at 8 on the morning. We did whatch all the hangover movies though. At 12 in the afternoon I finally woke up seeing Zayn still asleep. I rolled off of him and into a load of good wrappers. I start to laugh at them for no apparent reason. And no I am not drunk. I study Zayn's face. He is so handsom. I begin to trace some if his tattoos with my finger. But I end up tickling him out of his sleep. He was annoyed at first but then he just laughed.
"I'm marking breakfast" I say.
"Woman, did you really have to wake me up just to tell me that" he says.
"Yes because I live to make people mad" I laugh.
I go down stairs and make some eggs and bacon. When I go back up Zayn is in his boxers and is asleep again. I run back down stairs and go back up with 4 ice cubes. I put them in his boxers and his eyes snap open.
"Aaagg, Nicole what the fuck" he yells while running around.
I am laughing so hard that I feel like I am going to die. My stomach hurts so I get up and eat. Zayn glares at me the entire time. Once I'm done eating I try to get dressed but Zayn pulls me back to the bed.
"Zayn what are you doing" I ask.
"Payback" he says simpley.
We were about to get started when the doorbell rings.
"Fuck" I mummble." be there in a minute"
Zayn and I get dressed and I run down stairs to answer the door. When I open it my mum pushes pass me and into our house.
"Mum what are you doing here"
"Well I tracked you here by your phone. What are you doing here?" she raises her voice when she sees Zayn.
"I live here" I say.
"What is he doing here?" she said and her temper is rising.
"Umm he lives here" I say.
"What there is NO way you are living with a guy that you met 3 weeks ago" she yells. "And I really do not aprove him, the jerk will only leave you anyways"
"How dare you come into our house and talk about him like that" I yell.
"Because I am your mother. You shouldn't be a bitch to me" she screams.
"Me being a bitch, do you remember what you did to me as a kid" I snap.
"I thought we said we were past that" she yells.

-Zayn's POV_
"No you might think so but we aren't there is no way I will ever be past that. Did you know I almost killed myself because of you and dad. I bet you didn't. Maybe you should think about that dumb whore" Nicole growled.
Nicole's mom looked like she just got kicked in the ass by a gost. She raised her hand to slap Nicole but before she could touch her, Nicole grabbed her hand and slapped her instead. The hit seemed to knock the wind out of her and she fell to the floor. I am surprised that Nicole hasn't torn her mum's throat out yet.
"Get out of this house or I swear I will call the cops" Nicole roars before I can do anything.
"You can't make me" her mom spits.
"Really? You have 3 seconds or you will be picking your teeth up off the floor" Nicole spits."1..........2"
"I will get someone to come after you and your boyfriend don't forget, you useless bitch" as Nicole's mom spoke, I realized that her whole cheek was swollen and bleeding and her wrist was red. All I wanted to do was slap her as hard as I could. Once she left Nicole was facing the door as if she was frozen. Her hands were clenched. The only sound in the room was Nicole's heavy breathing.
"Nicole are you ok" she stayed silent. I walked over to her. She wasn't crying and for the second time her face had no expression.
"I've got to call William" she finally talks.
She grabbed her phone and click on the contact number. She turned the phone to speaker and waited while the phone rang.
"Hello" her brother's voice was a pant.
"Hey we actually have a problem and I need your help" Nicole said.
"Damn Nicole, couldn't you have waited until I was done with my girlfriend?" he said.
"William I have you on speaker and Zayn heard that" Nicole said.
"Oh hey man sorry you had to hear that" he said.
"Ya no problem" I say awkwardly.
"Babe who is it" a woman's voice said through the phone also in a pant.
William seemed to ignore her and continue talking to us.
"What's wrong" he says.
"Well it's kinda hard to explain over phone I need to talk to you in person" Nicole says.
"Ugg, fine" he complains
"I'll be there in 30" Nicole ends the phone call and turns to me.
"Ok first we need to write down any contacts we have, we can't transfer them to a new phone because she can follow that" her voice in a rush.
10 minutes later we are done writing them down and we move on to packing. We remain silent the entire time. Once we are done we go to the car and crush our phones under the wheeles. We make our way to her brother's house.

It's Complicatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें