CHAPTER 10

-Zayn's POV-

     I woke up with Nicole's arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. I looked at my phone. It was 6:30. I decided to wake up Nicole because she said she had to be at work early.
"Nicole, babe wake up"
"Oh good morning" she yawned.
     She got up and got dressed. Duckota jumped off the foot of my bed and ran around. She has been sleeping at the foot of the bed ever since she got here. I didn't mind I really liked that dog.
"Hey I'll drive you to work" I say to Nicole.
"Ok thanks Zayn"
     I dive her to the studios and kiss her good bye. I decide to suprise her after work by having some of her stuff packed in boxes and at my house and then pick her up from work. I parked in front of her old apartment after getting the boxes and getting mobbed by fans. I brought Duckota along so she could see the place one more time before leaving. She apparently knew what was happening. She picked up her dog toys and put them in a box.
"Good dog"
     She wags her tail and continues. I pack up Nicole's pictures and some folders. One picture fell. I looked at it. It was a picture of her and Matt. I felt jealous even though Nicole is mine. I put the picture in the box since it wasn't mine to throw away. I move on to packing blanckets and towels. Then clothes. She had a lot of clothes I had to use 4 big boxes just to get it all. I packed the movies and then packed random decorations that were around the apartment.
     I looked over at Duckota. She was trying to atempt putting her big dog bed in with the box of toys. I started to laugh.
"That doesn't g o in the box it can go in the car" ya I was talking to a dog. She is my only company and i feel that she can understand me. She leaves the bed on the floor. I look at the clock it was already 2:30 Nicole gets out at 3:30. I've got to get the boxes to the house now. I close all the boxes and put them in the car. Duckota had to sit in the front seat. I don't know why but I thought it would be adorable if I buckled her in. It was funny she just sat there looking at me. I drove fast to the house. I put the boxes in the house and drive back to the studios.

                   -Nicole's POV-

     At work I was basically trying on costumes and makeup and practiced a few senes. Kamran tells me I won't be having t k go to work for At least 4 weeks. I was so excited I can spend more time with Zayn and get some things done. I've noticed that I am always in a better mood and always excited when I was with Zayn. I was so happy that I was actually going to move in with Zayn. And Zayn was going to meet my family.
     Even if they don't like him nothing would keep me away from him. I call my mom and tell her that my boyfriend is going to come over on Easter. I decided to give her heads up because she always buys everyone something on every Holliday. She was suspicious but I told her she would have to wait to meet him.
     At 3:30 I walk outside and I'm surprised by Zayn jumping out from behind the door and basically tackling me.
"ZAYN" I yell as we fall.
     He lands on his butt and I land on his lap. We laughed and laughed until our stomachs hurt. We went in the car and drive home.  When we got there boxes of my stuff were in his living room.
"I got a head start on packing for you"
"Thanks Zayn" I hug him.
We unpacked and Duckota seemed to unpack her own box. We left the pictures and files in the box but when I opened it on the very top of the stack was a picture of Matt and I. I ripped the picture until I couldn't rip it anymore and threw it away.

OK SO IT MIGHT BE TOMORROW OR LAYER TONIGHT IF I FEEL LIKE IT THAT I UPDATE SO SEE YA