CHAPTER 13

-Zayn's POV-

Nicole was talking to Kiara when I came over. Kiara glared at me for a moment then says, " my boyfriend will be out in a little bit"
She went inside.
"Shit, Nicole I'm going in the pool"
"Ok Zayn I'll be in in a minute"
I jump in and duck right when Niall and Kiara come outside both in their bathing suites. I saw Nicole's moth drop when she saw Niall. She went in the pool with me.
"Crap, Zayn isn't that Niall?"
"Yep and he's coming over here"
I attempted to duck but he aready saw me.
"Zayn I'm not going to start anything at a party, let's just be friends for one night" Niall said.
We didn't talk much after that.

-Nicole's POV-

When I noticed who my friends boyfriend was I freaked out. I remember Zayn telling me about Niall and the rest of one direction. I realized why Zayn was in such a rush to get back in the pool. Niall didn't want to start anything at a party so they kept their distances. Soon the party started and I fell asleep on Zayn's lap.

*dream*
Basically everyone at the party that was in my age group was playing truth or dare. After a few rounds it was time for Zayn and I to do our turn. I dared him to kiss Niall. He did. I felt jealous because it was a joke.
*end of dream*
"WHAT THE FUCK" I yell without meaning to.
"Are you alright" Zayn asked.
"Ya just a weird dream"
I was asleep for a least 30 minutes. It was dark. People were partying hard now. The music was blasting.
"Are you going back to sleep or can we party" Zayn jokes.
We get up and start to dance. I forget all about the dream. My brothers started pushing each other like usual. They push me and Zayn and we all end up in the pool play fighting again.
My brother's decided to play truth or dare, I wasn't surprised, every time we have parties we always play truth or dare. The dream came back to me. I felt stupid for thinking about it. Even though I've only been with Zayn for two weeks, he said he wouldn't trade me for anything. Like usual my brothers made the game more intense. We could only do dares.
Wiliam dared me to drink a whole bottle of whiskey by myself. I did it. It wasn't that hard to do because this wasn't the first time they had dared me to do that before. After an hour all the older people left and it was only the drunk young people. People made a mess and overly drunk. Not that I was any better. I could barely see were I was going. I walked right into a blonde haired boy.
"What the fuck, watch were your going dumb leprechaun" I slured without kowing who I was talking to.
"Umm you are Nicole, right?" he asked with a smile. I realized who I was talking to.
"Oh Niall, sorry I don't know who you were. Been drinking too much" I laughed awkwardly.
"No problem, see you around" he said.
"Ya" I replied and wondered how Zayn could be afraid of him. He seems nice. I started wondering around again. This time I ran into Zayn.
"Are you fucking serious" I yelled before I saw who it was.
"Calm down babe" he said waping his arms around me.

-Zayn's POV-

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She seemed mad.
"Sorry you are the second person I ran into" she said.
"Who else did you run into? Want me to kick their ass?" I said puffing out my chest.
"No it was Niall" she said.
"Oh well I don't want to start anything with him" I say.
"Are you afraid of him" she asked.
"No, I just recked his life enough, I don't want to make his life any worse" I say.
We were up until 5 in the morning and then fell asleep on the bench in the same position we were sleeping before.