CHAPTER 15

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LATELY I HAVE BEEN BUSY

                  Zayn's POV

    When we went home after settling Kiara down I decided to take Nicole out for lunch since she hasn't eaten anything. We went to McDonald's. I know how much Nicole loves food. She kinda reminded me of Niall in that way. We ordered our food and ate.
"How are you going to get Niall to understand" Nicole asked after we ate.
"I donno I'm just going to have to try" I say.
     After that we go home. Something didn't seem right when I walked up to the door. I didn't know what but it was bad.
"Wait Nicole, let me go first" I said before Nicole opened the door.
"Ok?" she said.
I opened the door and I saw Duckota locked up in the large crate that I had but in the back yard.I didn't know how it got in the house. Duckota also had a muzzle around her snout.I saw Nicole slide a pocket knife out of her pocket.
"Do you always carry that with you" I wispered.
"Yes I thought you new that" she questioned.

                  -Nicole's POV-

     I knew someone was in our house. My dog obviously couldn't lock herself in a cage and put a muzzle on. I didn't even have a muzzle for her. My natural instinct to protect myself is take out my pocket knife. Zayn was surprised. I didn't explain myself because I heard a loud bang coming from the kichen. I ran to the kitchen and saw- MATT.
"I've known where you were for the past week. And I must say, I don't like you having sex with other people" he said as if we were still together.
"I don't care what you like or don't like and we aren't even together you idiot" I yell.
"Of course we are" he said.
"You are going nuts Matt,go get help for yourself" I say rudley.
"You need help because you have just been a bitch the entier time we've been together" he says raising his voice.
"Me being a bitch? Maybe you should look at what you've done. So you can just go to hell!"
     Matt started to move towards me. He was pissed.
"No I'm not letting you got her again" Zayn tells running in front of me.
"Zayn, what do you mean again" I ask.
"I'll tell you later" he says.
I looked at Matt and decided to just wait for my answer.
"Matt leave or I'll call the cops" I say.
"No I'm not leaving until you take me back and you get this guy out of your life" he yells.
"What's wrong with me?" Zayn steps in.
"You don't treat her right and you can't even protect her" Matt laughs.
"At least I don't abuse her. And I bet I can protect her from you" Zayn says.
"Zayn don't" I say trying to stop a fight before it starts.
"No I'm going to prove myself" he says.
     At that Matt punches Zayn in the face. Zayn looked bewildered but went after Matt.
I knew I wouldn't be able to stop the fight so I decided to call the cops.
They came fast and the two were still fighting.
"Hey stop everyone stop" the cop yelled.
They both looked up.
"Ok miss can you explain what happend here?" the cop asked me.
"When we came back from eating my ex boyfriend was here. He started acting like a jerk and then started a fight with my boyfriend" I say marking myself seem sad."he keeps folowing me around and I'm afraid" I make myself fake cry.
     The cop belived me.
"Ok sir your going to have to come with me" He says to Matt.
"She's lying" Matt yells.
"Tell it to the judge" he says.
When they left I turned to Zayn.
"So how did you know he abused me?" I ask.
"Well, that morning, the first time we stayed together. I saw a text from Matt turn up on your phone and I read it I just wanted to protect you. Please don't be mad. I would do anything to protect you" he pleaded.
     I wasn't mad. I barley cared but just the way that he cares so much about how I felt turned me on. I kissed him. Our tounges battling. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.
"How could I be mad when you are trying to help me" I say.

OK SO I MIGHT PUT A SMUT SEEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST A WARNING BUT I MIGHT NOT. I DONT KNOW.