CHAPTER 38

-Nicole's POV
Once Kiara dropped me off, I waved goodbye and went inside.

"Hey Nicole" Luke greeted.

"Hi Luke"

"What is in all the bags" he chucked at my 20 big bags at hand.

"A wardrobe for everyone" I laugh and hand him 2 bags of his stuff.

"Mine?" he tilted his head.

"Ya"

"Why did you buy me so much" he pouted.

"Because I can" I laugh and walk away to find Calum and Ashton.

"Here you go" I say, handing them all their bags.

"Thanks Nicole. And by the way, Mikey wants to talk to you" Calum says.

I walk to Michael's room where he is playing a video game on the tv. He turns his head to me and gives me a slight smile.

"I bought you some stuff" I smile.

"Thanks Nicole, but can we talk for a second" he says.

"Ya" I say and sit down next to him.

"The boys and I are going to have to go on tour soon, our year long break is almost over" he says sadly.

"I knew that this was coming up soon" I think out loud.

"I don't want to be separated from you" He says softly.

"I know, and I have to start acting again, I got a call yesterday, I'm going to start a new movie tomorrow" I say, I didn't really like acting anymore. It reminds me of bad memories.

"What are you thinking about" he asks putting a hand on my thigh.

"Well- I just really don't like acting anymore, and I'm really going to miss you on tour" I say, looking down at my hands.

"If you don't want to act, then what do you want to do" he asks with a small smile.

"I don't know" I say and lay down.

"What are you into the most" he says laying down next to me.

"Music and YouTube" I say looking at him.

"You could start a band" he smirks. "And be just like me"

"I don't know....." I trail off.

"Nicole help, Luke is burning the foooood" Calum bursts threw the door.

"Oh my god, who let him cook!" I ask.

"ASHTON" Calum yells and points his finger acusingly at Ashton.

I run downstairs to see Luke at the stove and the frying pan smoking up. I grab the handle and run it to the sink. I turn on cold water at the pan hisses as it cools off.

"Sorry, I was trying to make dinner for all of us" Luke said schratching the back of his head. I just chuckle and hug him.

"It's ok but you really should learn how to cook, before you burn the house down" I laugh, still hugging him. His croutch was slightly against my stomach and I could feel him getting bigger by the moment. Had I always made him feel this way?

"Your making me feel too.......good" he said and shifted. Calum who I just noticed behind me, chuckled.

"Oooo, my new otp" he laughs and Luke blushes.

"Shut up Calum, before I make you" I growl

"Don't worry my lips are sealed" he laughed again.

"Nothing happend!" I say louder.

"Ok, ok, don't worry" he said as I fully let go of Luke.

"It smells like shit down here" Michael says, walking in.

"Ya I'm going to make dinner" I say, slightly nervous.

"What's for dinner" Ashton said, sitting on the counter.

"What do you guys want to eat" I ask.

"PIZZA" Michael yells and the others agree. They all start to head to the living room.

"Help Nicole, Luke" Ashton says and I have the sudden urge to punch him.

"It's alright, I can learn another time" Luke says sounding panicked.

"Well some other time, you could burn down the house, go learn now" Ashton says and pushed Luke inside of the kitchen.

"Alright, let's get started" I say awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Nicole" he blurts out.

"Luke it's fine, really, you can't really stop your feelings" I say.

"I know, it's just, that...... Was really inappropriate" he lyed but I didn't want to know the truth.

"Its fine, nothing really happend. Just two friends hugging each other" i laugh even though we both know it wasn't true.

"Let's get started" he says changing the subject.

"Right, so, frozen pizza is one of the easiest things to cook. Just look at the box" I say as he sets the oven to 350 and we wait in silence. When it is at the right temprature I bend over and put the pizza in the oven.

"Fuck" I hear him whisper to himself but I ignor it. When I turn around I see Luke squeezing his legs together.

"Alright, so now all you have to do is set the timer" I say and he walks over to the oven with his legs still together.

"Let's go out there and wait" I suggest.

"Ya I'll be out there in a second" he called to me.

Luke's POV-

I don't know when my feelings for her started, but I can't let it get in the way of anything. I sit on the counter for a moment to think things through. I can't be with her, no one but Michael can. I just have to accept that. I finally decide to go with everyone else in the living room. I felt a sense of guilt when I saw Michael, but it soon faded to jelousy when I noticed Nicole on his lap. Soon the pizza timer went off and Nicole rushed me to the kitchen.

"Help me serve, ya?" she asks as I look away while she bends down.

"Yea" I reply simply.

"Here" she say and gives me 3 plates. "Calum, Ashton, and you" she adds pointing to the plates. She grabs two more and we go to the living room and hand out the plates. She takes her spot on Michael.

"Here, babe" she said handing Michael his plate. Is she trying to make me jealous! It's ok I need to stop. I don't love her like that.

"It's your birthday soon isn't it?" Michael asked Nicole.

"Ya, 2 weeks" she said.

"What do you want to do" he asks.

"I don't know, I don't really celebrate" she said.

"Well your going to celebrate" he says. I know exactly what to get her.

Hi everyone, I know this is getting crazy but trust me, it's all adding up to the second book. Only one question, should Nicole start a band or nah?