CHAPTER 26

-Zayn's POV-

My heart is broken. Shattered. They were probably screwing each other right now. I haven't talked to any one for the past hour. All I've done is sit in my room and slowly die. If I would of just told her why I said sorry, this wouldn't be happening right now. There's a knock on my door.
"Zayn, come on she'll come around soon" Monica's voice said.
"No she won't" I say quietly.
"Zayn, open the door" she said. I finally get up and open the door.

-Monica's POV-

I was really worried about Zayn. He loved that girl. He won't say a word or even come out of his room. I was confused when he said that she won't come back.
"What do you mean"( no reference intended) I say when Zayn comes out. His eyes are red and puffy.
"She was- she was in bed with another guy" Zayn says finally.
"Wow, what did she say" I asked
"She said she didn't love me. She loves Michael" he finishes, crying again.
"Michael who" I ask suddenly very interested.
"Clifford, Michael Clifford" he said obviously tired of the questions. I decided to leave it at that.

-Michael's POV-

After making a mess with the pizza, we finally decided to clean up.
"So what are we going to tell Luke" she says.
"Everything that happend" I say. "He will understand probably"
We finished cleaning and we talked a little until Luke came home.
"Hey Mikey- wha- so I'm guessing it didn't go to well" Luke said confused when he first walked in.
"Ya not at all" I say. "Well the beginning wasn't but it turned out good at the end" I say putting my arm around Nicole's shoulder as she kisses me.
"Agg, get a room" Luke says pretending to gag. We laughed as Luke went off somewhere in the giant house. I can't believe that it is already 7:00. Nicole was messing around with her new phone. She was still cuddled into my chest. Every time she saw something stupid in Twitter she would make a weird face and talk about how stupid it was. We made a couple full blown conversations but mostly small talk.
"Wanna go up stairs" she asked once she got bored. I thought she meant she wanted to do"it" so I have her a weird look and she seemed to understand. "No not like that, just to like sleep and hang out" she explained.
"Ya sure" we walked up stairs.

-Nicole's POV-
I really can't want to go all the way with Michael yet. I want to but can't and he knows that too. Once we got upstairs it didn't take me long to fall asleep, snuggling in with Michael.

-dream-

I am always considered "the bad girl" in school. I get in fights, talk back to the teachers, have a tattoo, have had a couple of boyfriends. I trusted and talked to no one. After 3 months of dating Michael I got attached to him. He loves me for who I am. He knows my only secrets. My child hood and that I am a virgin. He doesnt judge me. And he said that he will only have sex with me if I'm ready. The thing he didn't know is that I dodn't know a thing about sex. After the three months I decided that it was time.
"Michael" I say nervously.
"Ya baby" he answered. We were curently laying in a bed watching tv.
"I think I'm ready" I say looking down.
"For...." he trailed off.
"Sex" I say.
"Ok but I must warn you, I'm just as New at this as you are" he says. I knew it was true but I also knew that he knew what to do.
"Umm, I don't know what to do" I say.
"Its ok, I haven't done this but I think I can help you through" I nod.
"Ok, come here" he says pulling me closer. He kisses me with tounge as if preparing me for what's going to happen. His tounge was going fast. Once he's done, he starts kissing down my jaw line. Once he gets down to my neck, he sucks and bites. He's done this before but not as hard. I start to moan but he covers my mouth.
"We have to be quiet my love" he coos.
I nod my head as he continues. I wimpered as I try to keep my moans in. He takes off my shirt and bra. He knew I didn't like people seeing my body so I try to cover up.
"Its ok baby, if you want this you have to let me, you have a beautiful body anyways" he says taking my hands off my chest.
"Ok so basically you need to undress me and I need to finish undressing you" he says and I start to take off his shirt and jeans. Once we are both naked he starts at my breasts. He held my wrists together so I wouldn't cover myself. He was the only person I ever let hold me that way. Once he was out of breath he started rubbing my breasts with both of his large hands.
"F-fuck" I groaned.
"Shhh" he wispered. Then I suddenly thought about something.
"Don't I do anything" I asked.
"If you want, I can tell you what to do" he said and I nod again." ok get on top of me and do whatever you like" he said after thinking.
"I don't know what to do" I addmit.
"Haven't you read any smut before" then I remember. I have. Once. I get on top and make my way down his slim body.
"Oh god, you do know" he smiles. I start squeezing as I try to remember what to do.
"Oh fuck, that's it baby" he moans.
"Shh" I mock him. His moans turn into loud whimpers. Once I am done and don't know what else to do, I sit up, looking dumbly at him. He opens his eyes.
"Ready to move on" he pants.
Without an answer he flips me over. "Ok spread your legs baby, tounge or finger"
"Finger I guess" I really don't know what he meant. With out a warning he goes down and sticks his finger in side of me, causing me to yell his name and arch my back.
"Shhh, it's ok baby" he pumps his finger in and out of me. I wimpered and moan. "Want to try tounge now" I just nod my head completely unsure of what he said. Soon his tounge is exploring inside of me. I grab his hair and pull, trying to shut myself up.
"Ok I'll give you a break" you'll need it for what's going to happen. I wanted to get it over with so I shook my head. "Ok whatever you say" He grabbed a packet from the bed side table.
"Ok we are both about to lose out virginity right now, are you sure your ready for this" he asks.
"Yes, I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else" I say.
"Ok get ready" he slides the condom on and tells me to get on my front. God this is really happening.
"Wow, I love looking at you like this" Michael says. I feel more comfortable with him now. "Fuck, your so sexy" he cooes. I turn back over to see him hovering over me. I run my fingers over his chest.
"I'm ready Michael" I say looking into his eyes.
"Ok, I'm going to go a little gentle at first for both of us" he says And I nod.
He turns me over and thrusts into me. I moan loudly but he doesn't stop me because he's moaning just as loudly. After a while He went faster. I clawed into his back the whole time making him moan louder. Once it was done, he flipped off of me pantting.
"Fuck, that was so good" he pants.
"Yes, it was. I'm so glad I did it with you" I say.
"Promise we will be together, forever" he asks.
"Promise" I say and kiss him.
"Come on" he says and pulls me on top of him. I snuggle into his shoulder.
"I love you so much" he says
"I love you more" I say.

-end of dream-

I woke up and my body was shaking. Every dream I have about Michael is true. Does my memory want me to feel more guilty? I looked at the clock. It was 12:31. I looked over at michael, he was shaking and twitching. I put my arms around his warm body and he stopped. I kissed his soft lips and went back to bed.