CHAPTER 4

AS PROMISED

-Zayn's POV-

I don't remember much from last night after the fight. Then I woke up-cuddled up next to Nicole. Nicole woke up.
"I have a hang over. I think I'm going to vomit can I use your bathroom" I say in a rush.
"Yah last door down the hall" she says.
I basically run to the bathroom. After vomiting for awhile Nicole comes in.
"Hey you alright" she asks.
"Ya just a hang over. Don't you have a hang over?" I ask.
"Ya but I know how to hold on my alcohol" she says laughing.
I continue to vomit while she brushes her teeth, I envy her for a moment.
"Hey I need to go to the store you can stay here until I get back or I can drop you off" she says.
"Actually I need to pick up a few thing too. Can I come" I say even though I didn't need to pick up anything, I just wanted to spend time with her.
"Yah hurry up" she said and leaves the bathroom.
I finally stoped vomiting and then went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. I put on my shoes and went down stairs to wait for Nicole. I saw her phone charging on a desk. It turned on when she got a text. I didn't mean to read it but I did. It was a text from a guy named Matt it said "babe come back please I didn't mean to hit you"
That had to be her boyfriend and he hit her why would he do that to her. I heard Nicole walking down stairs I turned around and acted like I didn't see anything.
"Ok you ready" she asked.
She picked up her phone and her hands were clenched. She turned it off and slid it in her pocket. She smiled and walked out of the door with me.

-nicole's POV-

When I walked down stairs and grabed my phone I saw that Matt my ex text me. I broke up with him for multiple reasons. No One knows but me. I am never getting with him again and I know he doesn't love me anyways. He only got with me for popularity and money. I don't o ow why I ever got with him, probably to take the pain away from what I had done before. When we got to the store Zayn looked deep in thought.
"Zayn we're here" I say.
"Ok"he says getting out of the car.
-Zayn's POV-

We got to the store but I wasn't paying attention to anything. I was too worried about Nicole when we got in the store we both were back to normal. I picked up random things that mght be necessary. As I walked through an aisal I ran into someone I used to work with-NIALL. We both stopped dead in our tracks. I ruined my life- I betrayed my old band. He was with someone I didn't know though.
"Niall-" I couldn't bring myself to tell him anything else.
"Um hi Zayn" he said.
"Hi who's that" I ask gesturing towards the girl with Niall
"Oh this is my new girlfriend, Kiara"he said.
"Oh umm bye" I say.
"Bye Zayn"
I can't believe I ran into Niall. I have to make it up to him and the rest of one direction.

OK I ONLY MADE NIALL HAVE A DIFFERENT GIRLFRIEND VECAUSE IT WAS REQUESTED SO DONT HATE ME PLEASE. I HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND WILL READ TOMORROW.