CHAPTER 5

-Nicole's POV-

Once we got back in the car Zayn look deep in thought again.
"Zayn you all right?" I ask sounding more concerned then I meant to.
"Yah but I have a lot of problems and I don't want to bug you with them" he said.
"You tell me one of your problems and I'll tell you one of mine and maybe we can help each other" I say.
"Ok so you know how I ran into that guy at the store, well he was one of my old band members and I wrecked my life by leaving them and now I'm solo and single" he says.
"Ok I'll tell you one of mine, my mom has cancer which is the only reason why I became an actress in the first place but if I don't get enough money then I can't afford my mom's cancer surgery" I say.
He looked astonished. We didn't know what to say to each other so we drove in silence.

-Zayn's POV-

I told her one of my problems but not the one that was bothering me the most. I didn't want to tell her that I looked on her phone so until I found another way to start that conversation I wasn't going to say anything.
"Do you need to go any where else" she asked.
"No" I say.
"Do you want to talk" she asks.
"no i don't want to bug you" I say.
"Ok Zayn I'll take you home" she says lightly.
"Thanks Nicole I really enjoyed hanging out with you" I say.
When we got to my house Nicole gave me a piece of paper.
"Here's my number, call me some time" she said.
I quickly wrote my number on her hand.
"Don't worry I will" I say.
Then I got out of my car and into my house and back to being lonely and bored. Maybe I should have asked her out before I got out of the car. But would she have said yes? Did she have any.feelings for me? The kiss felt real last night but she was drunk. I wonder if she remembers that kiss. Maybe I can call her now. I pick up the piece of paper. No I just got in the house that will seem to clingy. I typed in her number in my phone and started at the writing.

-Nicole's POV-

When I got home I put zayn's number in my phone. I missed the company. I wanted to call him but he might think it was weird. I went to my room and whatched TV for a while. I didn't want to do anything but lay down and find a way to stop being bored. After a while my phone started to ring. I hoped that it was Zayn. But it was only my boss.
"Nicole, why didn't you come into work today" my boss said.
"Becauwe it's a Sunday Karman" I say.
"Nicole i said to come in today" she yelled.
"Ok I'm sorry" I say.
I hang up. At that moment Duckota trots in and jumps onto my bed. I pet her and she falls asleep. I continue to watch TV. Then you phone rings again. This time it is Zayn.
"Hello" I say.
"Hi Nicole" he says.
"So what's going on Zayn"
"Nothing just tired of the silence"
"Same" I say.
"Nicole will you go out with me some time" he asks.
"Yes of course" I say too excitedly.
"How is tomorrow at sevenish"he says.
"That's perfect, see you then"

HEY I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
I HPE YOU ENJOYED THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS.