CHAPTER 28

-Nicole's POV-

I wasn't going to lie, I was embaressed that a group of immature boys saw me naked but they have been my best friends for a long time. And I have become more confident in myself.
"ASH" I yell and jump into his arms when I see him.
"Hey, so that was awkward" he said not making eye contact.
"Thanks Ash, just keep bringing it up" I laugh.
"Any time" he replys.
"Shut up" I say and walk over to Calum who is laughing his ass off. I shake my head and pat his. I like his hair. It's soft. I end up giving him a hug too.
"Hey what about me" Luke pouts.
"Luke, I litterally saw you last night" I say.
"So, your my best friend. I should get a hug" he states.
"Fine" I say and hug him. "Happy now"
"Yes" he smile and plops down on the couch.
"Wait, I don't get anything" Michael pouts.
"I think you got enough Mike" Calum speaks up still laughing. I kiss Michael and everyone says ew and turns around.

-Zayn's POV-

I'm still in my room. No one has gotten me out, they keep knocking and asking if I'm ok. I say I'm fine but I'm not and we all know that. I have hardly ate or drank anything. I haven't done anything but sleep cry and think in bed.
"Zayn, please eat something" Riley pleas.
"No just leave me alone" I snap. She ends up leaving and I feel even worse. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I look into the mirror. My hair was knotted, I was pale, probably lost weight, I look ugly, horrible. I make myself mad and end up throwing a full beer bottle at the mirror. The mirror cracks and the bottle shatters and beer goes everywhere. I turn around and storm back into the room.

-Presley's POV-

"You have to help him Presley, come on" Riley says. I don't really care for zayn anymore. He hurt my sister and I think he deserves the pain and suffering. But I know I have to do something. I don't need him dying in the hotel or anywhere around me. I considered making him go home but I'm not heartless. William wants him dead though. The whole time Zayn explained, I had to hold him back.
"Presley" Riley yells pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Fine I'll get Nicole to talk to him or something" I say bitterly and stalk off.
Nicole hasn't really talked to me since the day she left, she probably wants to be left alone but I'm still worried about her. I grab my phone and click on her contact. After a few rings it answered.
"Hello"
"Hey Nicole" I say back.
"What's wrong now" she sounds a little annoyed. Just then I heard a lot of laughing in the back ground.
"Nicole where the hell are you" I almost yell.
"I'm with some friends don't worry about it, or did you really call just to yell at me" she says in the same tone I did.
"No I called because of Zayn" I say in a lighter tone.
"Presley I don't want anything to do with him" she yells.
"Nicole, it's really bad. He not even drinking water. Just come talk to him please" I say.
"Fine, just give me a couple of minutes" she says and hangs up.

-Williams POV-

I could care less that Zayn could die. He doesn't want to drink or eat anything then that takes care of one ass I have to beat. I wanted him to die in the spot when he told me what he did to my sister. The only thing keeping me from killing him is my family, I can't go to jail for some low life. He's a liar, you don't just think someone who looks nothing like Nicole, is Nicole. But I guess it is karma for what she did to that kid Michael a while back. I liked that kid. I didn't have a doubt about him, but Zayn I had plenty starting from when I first laid eyes on him. I thought for a while that maybe I was wrong about Zayn, but I wasn't. I never am. And the only decent boyfriend Nicole ever had was Michael. Nicole was heart broken for over 3 months after she cheated. Michael probably even more.

-Nicole's POV-
I really didn't want to talk to Zayn. Its not that I hated him, I just really dis like him. He broke me. But I had to do something to get him to eat or drink. After I hung up I told Michael and he said he would drive me since I don't have my car yet. We are going to pick it up soon though. Its all the way in London I missed it a lot. It was a 68 impala, Michael decided to get it for me when I got my licence even though I told him not to. I have kept it ever since.
We got in Michael's car and he started to drive. The ride was completely silent except the music.
"Do you want me to come in with you" Michael breaks the silence.
"No I'll be fine you can come and sit at the couch if you want though" I say. I'm trying to help Zayn and Michael being there will just make him more mad.
"Ok, will it be kinda awkward though" he asks.
"Who cares just sit and wait for me" I laugh.
We get out of the car and into the hotel. No one was around. They were probably at the pool or in their rooms.
"Just stay here" I say to Michael and he sits.

I make my way up to Zayn's room and it was locked. I knocked and there was no answer. I knock hard this time.
"Leave me alone" Zayn says bitterly.
"Let me in Zayn" I say.
"Wha- Nicole?"
"Ya, just let me in" I say again. I hear movement and then the door opens. Zayn looks like crap. Good.
"Why are you here" he asks.
"To make you eat" I say and grab his arm pulling him to the kitchen. He glances at Michael and stops. He glares at Michael for a minute and Michael glares right back, after a load of tention, Zayn turns around and goes back to his room.
"Damnit" I yell and storm back to the room." Zayn get your ass out and eat" I yell.
"Your with him" he says and I can barley hear him.
"What did you expect, me to just sit around being lonely because your stupid ass decided to cheat on me" I scream at him.
"No But I didn't expect you to just move on like that" he holds back tears.
"I did, so stop acting childish and eat" I say.
"What's the point" he says.
"You know what, if you don't want to eat then fine. Your not getting pitty from me" I start yelling again. I feel a little bad for him but- no, no I don't I can't feel bad for him. He didn't feel bad when he cheated on me, he's just trying to get pitty.

"I'm not trying to get pitty from you. I didn't ask to even see you. I didn't want to see you" he snapps.

"Good" I say and walk out. I know he didn't mean it, he's just pissed at me for not thinking about him 24/7.

"Lets go" I say and walk out of the door. Michael stayed quiet the whole time.

"You wanna go do something tonight" I say breaking the silence.

"Like what" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

"I don't know like something we used to do" I say. We were best friends for 2 years before we started dating. We did everything together even when we were dating.

"Ok just don't get us arrested" he laughs. We got arested a lot. My brothers always bailed us out or his mum. One time they left us in all night because they got tired of us.
"I never did anything that bad" I say.

"You pantsed a cop when we got caught one time" he laughed.

"He had it coming" I make an excuse. We talk like this until we get home.