CHAPTER 20

OK SO THE PIC OBOVE IS WHO I THINK IS NICOLE OK?

-Nicole's POV-
William and Presley drove all of us in a van to a crappy hotel. They said that people would expect us to stay in a fancy hotel. We all stayed in a room with one other person. We weren't in london anymore. It was 8 at night when Zayn and I finally got in our room and my brother settled us in.
"Ok explain" Zayn turned to me. I thought that he might forget about it but he didn't.
"Ok I'll tell you the whole thing this time" I say and sit on the bed with him.
*FLASHBACK*

It was my 5th birthday and my parents were out drinking. William was 10 and he still threw a tiny party for me and we were just cleaning up. I thought that maybe since it was my birthday dad wouldn't hit me tonight.
"Ok Nicole go get cleaned up and get ready for bed" William told me. He has been basicly raising me for a year now.
"Ok"
While I brushed my teeth I heard the front door open and both of my parents walked in. I already new they were drunk.
"You better leave her alone" I hear Presley yell. Then I hear a hard smack and a thud. Presley had been hit into the floor.
"Come in out whore" I hear my mom yell.
I knew better than to disobey so I walked out. The second I walked out I felt my dad's hand hit my face. William blocked I couple more hits but got knocked to the floor. Once my dad was satisfied with my beating he stummbles off into his room with my mom. I was silently crying. And William picked me up and brought me in his room with Presley.
He cleaned my wounds and put ice on the bruises.
"I promise, when I get old enough I will get us all out of here" William said.

*2 years later*
My brothers and I have been putting up with my parents for 3 years and they we defiantly stronger than me. They knew how to keep things in but my temper didn't help me. My mum started affecting me and my dad was still beating us all. My brothers said to say that my bruises were from a fall because if I didn't mum and dad would get arrested and we would be out in and orphanage. I kept quiet and never trusted anyone except my brothers. One night my mum was yelling at me and I was beyond hurt. I grabbed a knife on my way to my room and started cutting myself. I was getting ready to stab myself in the chest but Presley came in.
"What the fuck Nicole, what are you doing" he yelled.
"Im giving up" I said simply.
"You cant, you can't leave William and I, we are going to get out of here. You can't show them you weakness" Presley is on edge of tears whitch was rare. We hardly ever cry.I understand why he didn't want me to give up.
*5 years later*
At this point I was fed up with my parents. I was 12 years old and only had one friend. My brothers were tired of it too. William was 17 and Presley 14. We still threw birthday parties and other occasion parties for each other. I'm pretty sure that we are the only thing that kept each other going. We all learned how to grow up fast. We tried to protect each other as much we could and for a while my dad was ruthless. We made sure to all stay in the same room for a while. One night we decided to be done with my parents shit. Once my parents went to bed we all met up in Williams room. We made a plan the leave and move to England. My brother new a guy that was old enough to take us and play as our dad until we got there. My brother called him and we left the next day.

*end of FLASHBACK*
"Wow, so like your parents didn't go to jail?" Zayn said.
"No"
"Where did you live before"
"California"
"Why did you trust me so fast" he asked.
"I don't know- I think it's just- something about you makes me feel safe" I say honestly.
"Why-" he started another question but interupted him with a kiss.
"No more questions"

-Zayn's pov-
I had a million questions to ask her but she didn't want me to. I sould just wait for another time. Right now she was straddling me. And we were kissing. I heard the door open.
"Wo am I interupting something" Presley laughed.
"Fuck, can't we get privacy" Nicole asks.
"Nope, but please, carry on" Presley joked and left.
"Motherfucker" Nicole groaned and laid down on the bed next to me. I laugh at her and she just shakes her head. After talking for a while we here loud moans coming from the Williams room.
"Please keep it down to volume 3" Nicole pounds on the wall.
"No thanks little sis" William yells back.
"Fuck off" Nicole yells playfully.
"Stop cussing" he yells back.
Nicole rolls her eyes and the moans start in again. We cover our heads with pillows and go to sleep.