CHAPTER 22

-Zayn's POV-
I woke up and the sun was setting. The van was still moving, everyone asleep except Presley and I. He caught my eye in the mirror.
"Mornin, at least one of you stopped snorin" he said. I cuckled because it wasn't even morning.
"Ya, um, where are we?" I ask.
"I don't know but we will stop soon. We are somewhere by the ocean."
"Ok"
It was quiet for a while until Presley broke the silence.
"Is it hard, ya know, not being able to sing and shit for a while"
"Well, I mean I miss my fans and all, but I'm happy that I'm with Nicole and I can help her" I say.
"Your a good man Zayn, just know that you have my blessing" he says.
"Thanks but we aren't planning on getting married or anything for a while. Nicole wants to wait" I say.
"Whatever makes the lady happy, right?" he says with a smile. I whatch his eyes look at Riley then back to the road.
"Yep, I'd do anything for her" I say more to myself then to him. "Anyways, I never asked what you do"
"Oh I am an actor, William, well he's trying to start a band" he says.
"That's cool, what about the girls" I say trying to keep a conversation going.
"They are models. They are actually best friends" he smirked.
"Ya know, you really raised Nicole good" I say.
"She told you about our parents"
"Ya I'm really sorry" I say.
"Its just life. It made me the person I am today. I just have a hard time trusting people and some more problems, but I handle them" he says.
"I don't think I could have handled anything like that for that long"I say.
"Well to tell ya the truth, I wouldn't of made it with out Nicole and William" he says." I have protected Nicole for a long time, but I can tell that she is safe with you, and I think I can trust you to take care of her"
"Yes of course" I say.
We stay silent for a while. And I take in everything that I was told.
"We're here!! Everyone wake up" Presley shouted.
I looked out of the van. I saw a huge building, it looked like a five star hotel and it probably was.
"Nicole wake up babe" I try to wake up Nicole. She slowly wakes up and gets out of the van. Lily and Jake cling into my arms as I carry them in so no one else has to. They have grown quite fond of me. William checks us in. The motel is empty except for some staff and us. We go to the top floor, there are four huge bedrooms. One of them has to small beds for Jake and Lily. The rest were for, well, the rest of us.
"Ok we will be staying here for a while so you can unpack. Make yourselves at home. When you are done everyone come to the roof for a surprise, get your bathing suits" William smiles. "Oh and there are sound proof walls, just saying. He says now smirking at us.

-Nicole's POV -
Zayn and I go to a room. It is huge, it has a massive bed. A built in bathroom. A flat screen tv. Basically everything you would have in a luxury bedroom. We unpacked and got in our bathing suits. We both know what the surprise is. I think William just wanted to surprise the kids. We made our way up to roof where Riley was fixing Lily's bikini. It was super bright pink but cute. There is a ginormous pool and a spa. I catch Zayn staring at me. I brush my fingers over his cheek and kissed him. He winked at me before jumping in the pool. Everyone else got in too. Zayn and I stayed together most of the time.
"Ok kids time for bed" William said to jake and Lily.
Their mums put them in bed and then came back down.
"Ok midnight drinks anyone" Presley shouted.
Everyone said yes of course. The drinks were like pina coladas, but with a lot more alcohol. After a few drinks we were all drunk. Everyone was having a mini party or whatever you want to call it. While Zayn and I talked. Zayn was staring at my lips and licking his occasionally.
"Why can't I just fuck you right here, right now" he says a little to loudly and not meaning to say it at all. Everyone was looking at us and Monica whistled. They soon went back to talking.
"Why don't you" I test.
"Because all these people, I prefer private" he said grinding into me.
"Mhm" I respond.
"Maybe we can, slip away. To our room with sound proof walls and total luxury" I bribed me.
"You are really good at this" I say.
"Ya, so what do you say" he asked.
"I wasn't going to say No to that, any day" I say.
"Good I need distraction" he says pulling me out of the pool.
We run up to the room. Locking the door behind us.

IM JUST GOING TO PUT THE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I AM GOING TO DO SHOUTOUTS EVERY CHAPTER SO TODAYS IS..........@WiFiLife713 ntion a user