CHAPTER 16

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT

-Nicole's POV-

I wrapped my legs around Zayn's waist. He carried me upstairs not breaking the kiss.
Once we got to our door Zayn struggled to open it. Once he finally got it open he stummbles in backwards.
"Damn your so clumsy" I whisper against his lips.
He laughs slightly but doesn't reply. Probably because He knows I'm more clumsy. He is still walking backwards. He tried to go to the bed but misses and runs into the wall. He slips down sitting on the floor. He continues kissing me Then he stands up and finally making it to the bed. He starts to kiss me down my neck until he reaches the top of my shirt.
"Off with that" he growls.
"So we're going rough tonight" I half ask.
"Ya since you like it like that" he jokes. "I'm going to take your shirt off since you won't" he laughs.
He pulls it over my head swiftly and starts on my bra. I arch my back So he can take it off. He moans in pleasure. He immediately starts to bite and suck at my breasts. I moan. I move my hands down to his pants and unzip them and drag them down. He kept sucking barly noticing. I squeeze him. Causing him to moan loudly and push his crotch into mine.
"Fuck" is all he says.
He pulls my pants down along with my panties while I take off his shirt and boxers. He started making his way down my body and sliding us under the covers. He spreads my legs and his tounge enters me. My fingers tangle in with his hair and pull. We are both moaning and he starts getting more rough. His finger entered me next pumping in and out.
"Damn your so wet" he says.
After a few seconds I flip us over and straddle him.
-Zayn's POV-
Nicole was on top of me now. Sliding her way down covering everything but my head with the blaket so she could get me by surprised. I loved that but knowing her she would do something suprising. She started sucking on me.
"Oh fuck" I moan.
I still had more in mind so I reach into my bed side table and pick up the condom packet.
"Its my turn" I say.
"Oh man why" she pouts.
"Because I don't want to cum yet"
"Fine" she gets up while I put the condom on.
Before she even realized what I did I lay her on the bed really fast and thrust into her. She moans my name loudly.
"What did I take you by surprise" I pant while thrusting in again.
She claws into my back with her finger nails.
"Babe, I'm-" she starts After a couple more thrusts.
"I know me too I'm almost done" I pant.
I give two more hard thrusts and fall to the side of the bed. Her body was shaking uncontrolably.
"Was that to much" I ask.
"No that was amazing, why do you worry so much when I repeatedly say I love it when you go rough" she says.
"Because I care about you And I don't want to hurt you" I say.
"I will tell you if you are hurting me during sex" she says.
"Ok"
"But we are not done yet" she says.
"What do you mean" I say.
"I haven't made you cum yet"
"Fine" I say pretending to be anoyed even though I know I want her to.
She goes down to the bottom if the bed. She takes off the condom and puts it back in the packet and sucks me again. This time not covering with the blankets. I pull I'm her hair.
"I'm going to cum in your mouth of you don't move" I moan after a couple of seconds.
"Go ahead I'm not afraid. You litterally swallow mine" she says.
After that I couldn't hold back anymore. She comes back up wiping her chin. She is still shaking. She lays down on my chest. I notice for the first time that she is as tell as me. She seeped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist.
"I love you" she says.
"I love you, Nicole"
We fall asleep in that position.

SO IM SORRYFOR NOT UPDATING AND THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS CRAPPY SMUT. ITS MY FIRST TIME SO FORGIVE ME. XO