Intro

Hey! So like there's literally trigger warnings and there's a lot of fucking smutty gay booty sex so I'm just putting it all here because like, I don't really want to put it on every chapter so I really just am going to put it here. I love y'all.

Description

Gerard works from 11 to 8 at Italian restaurant while sketching in the morning and afternoon to sell his work.

Frank works at his fathers and uncles Italian restaurant but his papa doesn't know he works as a prostitute from 9- when ever his last customer gets rid of their food

Frank isn't blind. He can see Gerard from the kitchen when he showed off his smile because someone said they liked his hair. When someone was nice and didn't give him shit during his shift. He could see the way his hips swayed when he walked, seeming like he owned the place.

Gerard, was oblivious to this until he was sick of him being an awkward, 25 year old virgin and got a list of prostitutes numbers off of his brothers boyfriend.

Mention of drugs, lots of smut, mentions of self harm and depression.

Update 8/6/17:
Okay so like

This book isn't even properly finished tbh I just kinda ended it..
basically there's a book two that's coming soon and it's called in where love blooms more than before..

Capitalizing is not my priority at 3:30am

But there's a part in there and then I got some drafts.. anyways, slowly getting writing done for each book BUT

New readers, you've been warned

¯\_() _/¯

Love you guys

-Anja